Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello all, Question about Ceramic Spray and Vinyl Strips

Dine

Just received my 2021 C8 and I have the carbon flash duel strips on it. I want to know if I can use the Graphene Ceramic Spray on the stipes? I will also be claying the vehicle so can I clay the stripes? Any and all assistance is appreciated. 

I have vinyl stripes on my Vette too. I've used a clay bar LIGHTLY on them, and I use the Graphene Ceramic Spray on my whole car.  Great stuff and really makes that fiberglass pop!  Congrats on the new ride!  

Oh, man, that's gorgeous!!   I've been looking at the convertibles, but am trying to hold out for a Z if they ever come out.  You made a great bunch of selections there.  :cheers:

12 hours ago, RayS said:

Sweet.   Welcome to the Forum Terry.   Being in MS, get some Leather Conditioner and keep up the seats, you'll appreciate the way it maintains them especially with our southern heat.

I used the Adam's Leather Conditioner that I have been using on the wife's 2016 C7. So far so good on her seats. Thanks for the advice.

11 hours ago, Dine said:

I used the Adam's Leather Conditioner that I have been using on the wife's 2016 C7. So far so good on her seats. Thanks for the advice.

That's the ONLY thing I've ever used on any of my Vettes.  When I traded my 02 in for my 13, the interior looked as good as the day I bought it (well, darn near).  And make sure you do the dash too because there's a high SPF number in it for protection from the sun.  When I store her for the winter, I use my hands, and apply it pretty good and rub it in hard before I cover her up for the next 5 months.  I don't know that I've ever had to use the Leather Cleaner.  But if you find you do need it, be sure to put a good coat of conditioner on them afterwards.