Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Paste wax feedback

2Fords

Question

Has anyone used the Ceramic paste wax and have some feedback on it? I know the hot thing right now is the liquid ceramic,just like the old school wax routine! I assume the one on the website now is the latest version.

Thanks!

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, 2Fords said:

Has anyone used the Ceramic paste wax and have some feedback on it? I know the hot thing right now is the liquid ceramic,just like the old school wax routine! I assume the one on the website now is the latest version.

Thanks!

That's what I use on my Camaro and love it.  I've used Americana and Patriot in the past.  The Ceramic Paste Wax is just as easy to use as those and looks fantastic.  

I still haven't jumped in to the full ceramic coating thing (I'm sure I will one day) but I have no complaints about the ceramic wax.

Since you said the one now ok the website, I think we may be talking two different things here. There's a Ceramic Paste Wax that is a maintenance wax, is light green and has a pleasant smell, is pretty easy to work with, but has been discontinued. There's also the Ceramic Coating Wax, which is actually a true coating but in paste wax form, and it'll burn your nose hairs right off it's so strong, plus prep is needed to use it properly. The latter is linked here:

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/ceramic-paste-wax/products/adam-s-ceramic-paste-wax

Which one do you mean?

4 hours ago, 2Fords said:

The Ceramic Coating wax is the one I am referring to. Nice catch! I really didn't realize that it was that different than the original ceramic paste wax.

Happy to help. Yes, it is different, it's actually equivalent to a coating in terms of active resins.

4 hours ago, Beemer said:

Sorry.  I didn't realize there was a new ceramic coating wax.  I haven't used it.

It's been out for quite a while, I'd say over a year. Just not advertised much, if at all. Even the website shows the wrong pictures, for some reason.

To be fair here, the Ceramic Paste Wax isn't even available.  And if it is............where?  Only the Ceramic Coating Wax is on the Si02 page.  So I'm going out on a limb here and saying that the Coating Wax is the same as the Paste Wax, just with more Si02 in it.