Customer Service 866.965.0400

No More Tire Dressing

galaxy

Question

I know that every tire has a personality. Not every cleaner nor every dressing works the same on every tire.  Rubber composition and such makes a difference. BUT…there is nothing on this tire but Tire & Rubber Cleaner.  Zero tire shine nor other product. I don’t think the picture captures it, but it’s amazing. Nothing else but T&RC, and it’s perfect.  No slinging, no grime sticking to it, the perfect sheen…I’m done.  No other product needed…thanks for applying.  

IMG_8107.jpeg

5 answers to this question

What stands out from the picture is that the tires are Continentals which are great tires, but nortoriously hard to get to look even and get some shine, at least for me.   So I think these Contintentals are the best looking Continentals that I've saw.  Nice work Jon.

1 hour ago, RayS said:

What stands out from the picture is that the tires are Continentals which are great tires, but nortoriously hard to get to look even and get some shine, at least for me.   So I think these Contintentals are the best looking Continentals that I've saw.  Nice work Jon.

Thanks Ray, and I know exactly what you speak of.  This is my second set of the same tire (but an updated body style).  The fronts on the first set were horrendous.  Blotchy is the best word I can think of.  They were horrible and I never could fix them.  Tried everything.  Rolled the dice again and got four excellent ones this time.  All four on this set look this good and even.  

Those Continental's look fantastic! I agree, especially for those on just using the cleaner and no dressing. I'm like some of you guys, torn on the dressing in relation to looks, sling, runs, and dirt/dust attraction. I use Adams wheel/tire cleaner and to be truthful the tires look great after just that treatment. Then I ambitious on the next wash, and break out my Adams tire shine, a brush, and the Adams round foam applicator. 2 of my 3 vehicles have rough tread/aggressive side wall Goodyears and the process gets tedious!

On a different note, I used wheel and tire cleaner then tire shine on our low pro rollback at our dealership. Continental tires too! The shine worked perfect! No sling, no runs.

20220305_162436.jpg