Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana Paste Wax Available!

Team Adam's

Question

americana.jpg

Finally! After months of suspense, I am excited to announce that all your wildest dreams have come true. Adam's “Americana” Premium Paste Wax now being released exclusively to our forum members. Adam's Forum members now have the honor of ordering paste wax before anyone else. Your patience has been very appreciated and we are thrilled to finally present the finest paste wax you have ever used! :D

BONUS: The first 300 orders will also ship with our NEW Triple White Buffing Towel – designed specifically for use with Americana Paste Wax!

http://www.adamspolishes.com/<wbr>p-423-adams-americana-premium-<wbr>carnauba-paste-wax.aspx :2thumbs:

Please get back with your input, and note: The Americana will begin shipping Friday, May 8th. For those of you who have already tested our sample batch, please add your experience to the product review section.

Thanks!

-Steve

:cheers:

Edited by MarylandTDI

• Answers 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Seriously, if I add it to my cart, will you hold it until next Monday? I don't get paid until then.

I'd give Ashley a quick call and ask her to put it aside for you, she is actually on Live Chat right now :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm not the one we need to worry about, it's my car !!!!

web.jpg?ver=12415547090001

Looks like the vette will be sitting in the garage for at least the next week and a half waiting for your paste wax too arrive. Hope the weather isn't nice outside for your sake!

Looks like the vette will be sitting in the garage for at least the next week and a half waiting for your paste wax too arrive. Hope the weather isn't nice outside for your sake!

Looking at the forcast it won't be a problem :o:o:o

But if it does change I have no issue throwing some Buttery wax on there and going for a ride, then doing it all over again :D:D:D

Looking at the forcast it won't be a problem :o:o:o

But if it does change I have no issue throwing some Buttery wax on there and going for a ride, then doing it all over again :D:D:D

Yes, I just finished putting 2 coats of Buttery wax on. I will be doing it all over again soon as well! But, I'm ready to go driving once the rain stops again.

Don't let him fool ya. He was special enough to get some awhile ago :jester:

Sorry if there is a different thread which addresses this.

How does this compare to the other Adams waxes in terms of performance and applicability?

Don't be sorry for that Esteban, be sorry for using a word like applicability when talking to a simpleton like me :D:D:D:D

But to answer your question, it lasts longer than a liquid. But paste wax is always a little harder to use, but like all other Adam's products this is easy to use :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wonder why there have been no reviews of the paste wax (unless I missed them)? Some people have had samples for a while it seems, and they had it at Grabiak a couple of weeks ago.