Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana Paste Wax Available!

Team Adam's

Question

americana.jpg

Finally! After months of suspense, I am excited to announce that all your wildest dreams have come true. Adam's “Americana” Premium Paste Wax now being released exclusively to our forum members. Adam's Forum members now have the honor of ordering paste wax before anyone else. Your patience has been very appreciated and we are thrilled to finally present the finest paste wax you have ever used! :D

BONUS: The first 300 orders will also ship with our NEW Triple White Buffing Towel – designed specifically for use with Americana Paste Wax!

http://www.adamspolishes.com/<wbr>p-423-adams-americana-premium-<wbr>carnauba-paste-wax.aspx :2thumbs:

Please get back with your input, and note: The Americana will begin shipping Friday, May 8th. For those of you who have already tested our sample batch, please add your experience to the product review section.

Thanks!

-Steve

:cheers:

Edited by MarylandTDI

• Answers 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

OOOOOH.... I love new microfiber... and white... specifically for my new paste wax.... Adam, are you trying to seduce me? :jester:

Gimme a hug Dylan! :lol:

Can someone throw a sticker in with my order? I forgot to add it:loser::loser:

I forget to add sometimes to and they still through it in. Adams is great. Alot of place you need to pay for your sticker if you want one. Not adams.

I am imagining a Christmas @ the North Pole type deal going on at the warehouse right now. Hopefully all 300 of those nice boxes will be off with the Brown Truck straight away in the am. I plan to spend the Memorial Day weekend detailing, grilling, drinking, and admiring the shine of the Americana Wax. :glasses:

I am imagining a Christmas @ the North Pole type deal going on at the warehouse right now. Hopefully all 300 of those nice boxes will be off with the Brown Truck straight away in the am. I plan to spend the Memorial Day weekend detailing, grilling, drinking, and admiring the shine of the Americana Wax. :glasses:

Ya, I'm leaving for crusin' week in Ocean City MD Thursday. I was planning on washing, claying, polishing, and waxing Tues and Wed before I go down. I hope I get my stuff Tues or Wed :xfingers:

I need to get this all done next weekend. I have a lot of partying to do over memorial day weekend!

That is the only downside. It takes too long for the big brown trunk to go from CA to MA. I'll be psyched to have it in hand next weekend. I have some new things from X-mas that I have yet to try out (GEN 2 pads & MSW) so I am looking forward to a sun up till sun down detailing. :pc:

That is the only downside. It takes too long for the big brown trunk to go from CA to MA. I'll be psyched to have it in hand next weekend. I have some new things from X-mas that I have yet to try out (GEN 2 pads & MSW) so I am looking forward to a sun up till sun down detailing. :pc:

You were one of the first orders Mike, so you'll have it too! :thumbsup:

You'll have to speak up Adam, Mike is at home with an ear infection. He can't hear too good right now :eek::eek:

Anyone ever see the episode of "Two and a 1/2 Men" where Alan got his ear pierced and it got infected? Mike's looks worse :help::help::help:

Could not have said it any better. Of course, after a mountain bike ride, then the beer, then the detailing. Detailing always looks better after a cold one, or two.

Hey Devin, you'll have the Americana by the weekend for sure!:2thumbs:

I won't be here over the weekend I'm leaving for the Ocean City car shows Thursday. :( Oh well guess I'll give it a good cleaning when I get back.

shipping update? Still says not shipped, which means it will go out on Monday? No rush, I understand that there were 350 that needed to be packaged and shipped, just curious.

Same status here, not a biggie either.

Crap.. First you get me hooked on Machine Polish, now you are trying introduce me to the hard stuff.

Well I will just say No!

Well... Maybe not!

But I do wonder if I could deepen the shine on my roadster with a high quality carnauba... I assume this is a carnauba based wax... This would probably also be a nice alternative for my 88 coupe.

No! I will say...maybe? Oh heck, I guess I need to experiment with this... but just once.. I am not going to get hooked... :help:

Unfortunately I am in Africa right now, but maybe I can order some of this stuff to come in when I get back home on early June. :xfingers:

Alas, order placed...

Edited by crawfish

:willy::pc::help::jawdrop::explode::lolsmack:

I am not the most patient person in the world. So long as I have it for the long weekend I'll be fine. I have a bunch of polishing to do before this wax gets near either of our vehicles.

My delivery date is next Monday the 18th, which is the first day I have completely free, perfect timing.. now I don't have to let the wax sit around over the weekend taunting me until I can use it:lolsmack: