Customer Service 866.965.0400

Updated Warehouse Pictures on Christmas Eve:

Adam

Hello Family!

We are today celebrating our one month anniversary at the new Warehouse in Boulder, Colorado. It's about 10 degrees, sunny, and beautiful here on Christmas Eve!

Our Clay and Microfiber deliveries were both delayed due to the storms over the Vail Pass yesterday, so we are here at the warehouse getting some last minute orders out.

Thought I'd take a few updated photos of the warehouse, and post them up here.

:thumbsup:

Shouldn't you be home spoiling that beautiful little girl !!!!! :D:D:D

Suppose I need to work to be able to spoil her Bill! Actually, Melissa's sister and brother-in-law are in town, so they are having some quality time without me.

We have about 100 orders to get out today, so there are just three of us here knocking that out. Then, I'm taking the guys to a deluxe lunch and we are done for the day!

:cheers:

Suppose I need to work to be able to spoil her Bill! Actually, Melissa's sister and brother-in-law are in town, so they are having some quality time without me.

We have about 100 orders to get out today, so there are just three of us here knocking that out. Then, I'm taking the guys to a deluxe lunch and we are done for the day!

:cheers:

Luca is a cutie!! :grouphug:

True, been jamming and my desk is a disaster! We'll be back to normal after this week. We just got 121 orders out the door, and I personally packed half of them.

Haven't done that since 2003, and what a rush!

Merry Christmas my Friends!:thumbsup:

Archived