Customer Service 866.965.0400

What'd ya get for X-Mas?!

JJ1o87

my parents got me a GPR v4 Steering Damper for my ninja and a tank pad because its peeling. I also got Tiger woods 10 and call of duty: modern warefare 2 for ps3. My sister and my close friend got me enough Armani Exchange to last a lifetime and my close friend also got me a sick ed hardy hoodie.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

I got some clothes, books, and misc other little stuff -- The wife and I are keeping it pretty simple this year. The one "bigger" gift that I got was a $100 Teac HD Radio/iPod Dock that sounds absolutely amazing for the price. I have another HD Radio receiver in my office and love the reception/sound quality, but the Teac is even better. :thumbsup:

I got mainly cash. The good thing about that is that I get to go purchase what I want at a discounted after Christmas price.:D

My oldest daughter made some handmade crafts and she always bakes for everyone so we got a nice goodie basket. The youngest daughter gave me a nice "Mom" plaque.

I hope everyone got the special things they wanted. It looks like some of you were better than others or you put on a good front. :lolsmack:

I got mainly cash. The good thing about that is that I get to go purchase what I want at a discounted after Christmas price.:D

My oldest daughter made some handmade crafts and she always bakes for everyone so we got a nice goodie basket. The youngest daughter gave me a nice "Mom" plaque.

I hope everyone got the special things they wanted. It looks like some of you were better than others or you put on a good front. :lolsmack:

i love getting cash for xmas since ive always been big on stashing money away and getting something big ... aka a streetbike or something. plus im very picky so i like to know exactly what im gettin before i purchase it

A jetstream blue Corvette ZR1 from the wife.

A new Vette shirt

$150 gift card for Lowes from the daughter

Hotel for three days in Ocean City Md for Cruise In in May and my Carlisle registration from the son.

Been a good Christmas this year.

Oh yeah, the ZR1 is remote control. Darn it. :lolsmack:

HAHA, a small one is better than none at all.

where are you going on the cruise? Bermuda?

why not have a thread where everyone gets together and talks about what they got for christmas by their loved ones? I'll start: The parentals gave the hotchkis sport sway bar and lowering springs set. The gf gave me a hurst shifter. :banana:

Can't wait to install the sways/springs. Bring on the road course... :burnout:

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

sweet!

yeah the canon version is super cheap (build quality and price) but it's great for low light when you can't use a flash.

My friend has that one and loves it, it takes a great picture. Lots of bang for the buck !!!!!

That's what got me interested in the one for my camera :2thumbs:

i love getting cash for xmas since ive always been big on stashing money away and getting something big ... aka a streetbike or something. plus im very picky so i like to know exactly what im gettin before i purchase it

I am the same way about money that I get at Christmas.

Yes, I research everything hardcore. If I can find the same thing at a better price that is money saved.

:iagree: People think i am nuts. but i have also found out is you think about it long enough sometime you realize why do you need it then you dont buy it. i save alot of money this way.

I didn't get anything fancy great but I did get a lot of things I badly needed like some clothes.

Inlaws gave me a 100.00 dollar gift card to Sears and the both of us 300 bucks which was super nice of them and VERY unexpected honestly.

I got quite a little bit from my parents but honestly can't remember what... lol

I know I got a 500 dollar gift card to Lifestyles furniture which is enough to buy us a chair leg at that place... lol. Still a VERY nice gift and it will be used for sure!

Now for what I bought myself.

I went out yesterday to setup my "treadmill room."

I bought a 22" Samsung 720P LCD TV and multi-articulating hanging arm as well as some other small things I needed. I now have to go and buy all the parts to install an outlet up high and undertake that in the next week or so. FUN FUN!

Should make for easier workouts though!

Chris

Archived