Customer Service 866.965.0400

January photo contest

jeast

Who has the most artistic and unique photo?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the most artistic and unique photo?

• NightMare R/T
    • rha600
    • lawson4450
    • fogle
    • crowvet
    • armycharger09
    • Opeth
    • Adam
    • Rich
    • Smokin5
    • C6Bill
    • DP 08 GXP
    • 70'sChevyGirl
    • Chris05GTO
    • Bluezey
    • RJRSKY
    • Crucial
    • floraneg
    • whiterp199
    • nashss
    • 2008fx4
    • bigred vette
    • Luke Warmwater
    • ozzy
    • JerseyGator
    • 6spdg37s
    • humster21
    • OIF Vet
    • baddream
    • Emptytank
    • livingwater
    • sgmccool
    • Junkman2008

EDIT: The poll is up and will expire at the end of February. Place your votes now! You can choose more than 1 entry! :2thumbs:

Im going to start this months photo contest.

From NighMare

"Ok so after November ended the adams photo contest Im starting up a new style. the rules will be no photoshop(license plate or address ect ok) no nudity/adult material-its a family forum, and to win you must follow the months "theme"(a daytime pic in a night theme will lose)

Anyway im going to start this off with a theme/pic of my own so i cannot enter but I will pickl the top 10 to be voted on. The winner will start next months photo contest and theme ece..ect. Also this contest is open to EVERYONE, moderators, vendors, Adam himself "

This week lets see artistic and unique photos.

EX.

IMG_8974.jpg

I just dont want to see the normal side of car refection shots.

EDIT: The poll is up and will expire at the end of February. Place your votes now!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great start to this contest! I'd like to make one note here: The winner will be chosen, and I'd love it if there were no sad members. Every month, we have a contest, and every month is a new opportunity to win.

Personal taste is just that, it's personal. Let's please make sure when the winner is chosen, there are NO SAD MEMBERS! (Life is too short to snivel about a photo contest, and next month is another opportunity.)

Thanks for keeping these POSITIVE, my friends.:D

-Adam:2thumbs:

Almost forgot my entry, here's our daughter's first car, a 1940's custom built pedal car, chain drive, period-correct wagon wheels, refurbished in the 70's:

(Edited with iPhoto, 'antique')

Great start to this contest! I'd like to make one note here: The winner will be chosen, and I'd love it if there were no sad members. Every month, we have a contest, and every month is a new opportunity to win.

Personal taste is just that, it's personal. Let's please make sure when the winner is chosen, there are NO SAD MEMBERS! (Life is too short to snivel about a photo contest, and next month is another opportunity.)

How could we be sad when we have ADAMS products to keep us happy:thumbsup:

Since there's no real prize, nobody should have reason to complain. :thumbsup:

Archived