Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lexol vs Adams

CamaroFanatic

Question

Has anyone compared Lexol's Cleaner and Conditioner to Adam's Leather Cleaner and Conditioner? Just wondering cuz I have some Lexol cleaner and conditioner already and plan to use them up, but was wondering if I should switch to Adam's after they are gone? Any advice would help, thx! :patriot:

18 answers to this question

I've been a Lexol user or a long time, at least before I found Adam's. This past fall I used Lexol on my wife's Charger and the seats do look good. I then ordered Adam's leather cleaner and the conditioner when I did my Sable. Hands down, the seats in Sable definitely look better, are softer and you can slide in and out easier.

No before pictures though, they were almost gray in color before I started.

Passengerseat.jpg

Driverseat.jpg

The seats are nice.

Let me answer it this way. I got Adams product as a present about three years ago. I no nothing about cleaning other then wash and wax it and thats it. Never ever touched a power polisher till two years ago. I was scared, sweat was pouring off of me, blood pressure was higher then the usual high it is, clay? What the heck was clay? Get the idea. Anyway started slow, took three days to wheel my expedition, I almost crapped my paints because some how I scratched the hatch with the machine, e-mailed Adam, guess what he called my house and I stayed on the phone with him for at least a half hour as I redid the hatch as he talked to me on my speaker phone. Yeah his company has grown since, he is not the cheapest. I will be his customer till I can not do it anymore. All my magwires, dupont,wmart. auto zone stuff went into the garbage. I am no pro, I still do not know what I am doing on everything, but I am Adams poster boy for sure. Oh yeah I have lots of people ask me...Can you do my car for me? My son is 12 he is the only kid in his school that can clay bar, my daughter is 23 she can wheel a car as good as any. And we do windows to. Thanks Adam.

i plan on doing a full write up errr pictures of the leather cleaner and conditioner tomorrow after noon with my sisters abused chrysler 300

Just finished my first bottle of Adams Leather & Interior Cleaner. I did my GTO that had Armor-All on everything (switching to Adams Leather Conditioner) and my DD company car: a 2007 Dodge Magnum (I work in the Dairy Industry and visit Dairy Farms regularly). Two very dirty cars: one Armor-All everywhere one manure, mud, etc... that's it, two cars bottle gone. I'd been using Lexol prior to Adams, and there is no comparison on how well this Adams cleaner worked compared to the Lexol brand. There were a couple spots in the Magnum, where I had to use Goo Gone to remove them. There were several spots I know the Lexol would never have touched where the Adams cleaner completely removed them. And the smell! Leather scent or manure scent: you be the judge-I love Adams:)

I've been a Lexol user or a long time, at least before I found Adam's. This past fall I used Lexol on my wife's Charger and the seats do look good. I then ordered Adam's leather cleaner and the conditioner when I did my Sable. Hands down, the seats in Sable definitely look better, are softer and you can slide in and out easier.

Passengerseat.jpg

Driverseat.jpg

Seats look great!!!:thumbsup:

Has anyone compared Lexol's Cleaner and Conditioner to Adam's Leather Cleaner and Conditioner? Just wondering cuz I have some Lexol cleaner and conditioner already and plan to use them up, but was wondering if I should switch to Adam's after they are gone? Any advice would help, thx! :patriot:

Passengerseat.jpg

Driverseat.jpg

Just ask Dylan tommorow how to get your paint looking perfect

Dylan definitely should be able to point you in the right direction. Or AJ. My paint is never going to look perfect after 8 years, but it's as close as it's going to get. Why? Adam's. The tricks and tips I've learned here the last couple years have been invaluable. My cars NEVER looked as good as they do now. And with my Vette being my most likely ONLY Vette, I pamper it and baby it like no other. And since I want only the best for it, that's why I use all Adam's products. I think you're going to find that your car will look amazing too.

Even if Dylan doesn't actually work on your car tomorrow, take him aside for a few minutes, tell him about specific problems with your paint, and he'll point you in the right direction and most likely even give you a private lesson on how to correct your issues.

Let us know how you make out tomorrow and about the clinic. We're glad you're here. And never be afraid to ask any question. Even if it's one thats been asked 20 times before, we'll do our best to answer it. :thumbsup:

Rich...I wasn't expecting anything, just asking a question... was always taught that the only stupid question is the one not asked! :) I was planning on testing it out, but I didn't want to waste the money if someone had already found out the same thing, like you have! Thanks for the welcome! I see you have a black car, have you figured out a way to get all the imperfections out yet? I have never cared about my cars paint until I bought my black camaro, now I can't stop thinking about how I can make it perfect! :pc: Hoping I can pick up some good pointers at the clinic tomorrow in SoCal! :burnout:

Just ask Dylan tommorow how to get your paint looking perfect

Rich...I wasn't expecting anything, just asking a question... was always taught that the only stupid question is the one not asked! :) I was planning on testing it out, but I didn't want to waste the money if someone had already found out the same thing, like you have! Thanks for the welcome! I see you have a black car, have you figured out a way to get all the imperfections out yet? I have never cared about my cars paint until I bought my black camaro, now I can't stop thinking about how I can make it perfect! :pc: Hoping I can pick up some good pointers at the clinic tomorrow in SoCal! :burnout:

Do you seriously think that anyone here is going to say that Lexol is better?

I tried Lexol. I used it for quite a few years before I tried the Adam's products. The Lexol is very good. But my own experience is that the Adam's made my leather cleaner and softer. The Lexol also dried out quicker. And it left a film that I always had to clean off.

So I would say that Adam's is much better in the ways that count.

Why not buy some Adam's and try a comparison yourself?

Welcome to the forum! :welcomebanner:

Archived