Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leather & Interior Conditioner

fly4food84

Question

The leather and interior cleaner and conditioner work great on my truck. On a side note the leather conditioner does not work well on the exterior, I know I know, but I tried it just to see what would happen. It looked good until a little moisture/dew got on it and it was toast, lol hey you gotta try, Worked great on the interior, so what the hay, it is fun learning though

Yesterday I was wondering what putting a bit of the conditioner in the cleaner would do...

I'm looking for something quick and easy on my home sofa. I used the cleaner and then followed it with the conditioner but it made it look plastic IMO. It's just too glossy for my taste on the leather for the sofa. I buffed it and it's a lot better. Now it's soaked in some so it's a lot better too but I was thinking if I could make a quick clean and conditioner that I could use quickly and sit on right away, then I'd be happy. Anyone tried mixing it? Good bad and or ugly?

Chris

Yesterday I was wondering what putting a bit of the conditioner in the cleaner would do...

I'm looking for something quick and easy on my home sofa. I used the cleaner and then followed it with the conditioner but it made it look plastic IMO. It's just too glossy for my taste on the leather for the sofa. I buffed it and it's a lot better. Now it's soaked in some so it's a lot better too but I was thinking if I could make a quick clean and conditioner that I could use quickly and sit on right away, then I'd be happy. Anyone tried mixing it? Good bad and or ugly?

Chris

I haven't mixed the 2 b/c the basic properties of each tell me the cleaner will attack the conditioner essentially zeroing out the properties. You can however try using a little purified water with the conditioner... it won't mix as well as VRT so keep the ratio heavy on the conditioner side, but it does work.

I haven't mixed the 2 b/c the basic properties of each tell me the cleaner will attack the conditioner essentially zeroing out the properties. You can however try using a little purified water with the conditioner... it won't mix as well as VRT so keep the ratio heavy on the conditioner side, but it does work.

I thought that as well. This is why I asked... Cheers! :2thumbs:

Maybe I'll try some water. Looking for an easier way to do it.

I used the Leather conditioner on my old Docs yesterday and it made 'em look brand new!

LOL... so I'm not the only one who uses it on shoes!!

I have a couple pairs of designer italian leather dress shoes that I rarely wear, but when I do they get cleaned with Leather & Interior Cleaner then buffed out with a kiwi shoe polish and a microfiber towel :D

The leather conditioner works great on anything leather. When I do our leather coats, I hand rub it in and let it sit overnight. We use it on our leather furniture too. Just don't use it on suede.

Depending on what's on your wheels, you may want to continue to use the VRT diluted. If your wheels aren't clear coated, dilute it.

:cheers:

LOL... so I'm not the only one who uses it on shoes!!

I have a couple pairs of designer italian leather dress shoes that I rarely wear, but when I do they get cleaned with Leather & Interior Cleaner then buffed out with a kiwi shoe polish and a microfiber towel :D

Hmmmmm, might have to try a microfibre towel on my boots before the next unit parade!;)

Let me just say WOW about the leather & interior cleaner and conditioner. These products are amazing. I've used VRT, Undercarriage Spray, and carpet cleaner before. Those products are great but the interior products are awesome. They go on dry to the touch and make the interior smell like it was just installed. It leaves a VERY SLIGHT shine, and if i would have known that I would not have ordered it. After applying it though, I think the slight gloss makes my navy blue leather and dash look even better.

I am a neat freak and always cleaning my interior, and I could not believe the amount of dirt that came off with the cleaner. Like I stated earlier the conditioner made my interior look new (newer than an '06 with 21,000 miles anyway). The dash and leather look absolutely amazing. If I knew how to put pics from my Iphone up here then you could see for yourself!

Guest OneReign

Grab the photobucket iPhone app (it's free), create a photobucket acct. Upload the pics from your phone to photobucket via the app, then copy the image codes for the pics you want to post and paste them into the reply box. It's really easy, have fun!

Oh man....there are so many Camaro owners here! I LOVE IT!! I have the '10 Camaro LS3 RJT myself so now I feel like part of the family.:cheers: Unfortunetly I had bad washing technique when I bought my car.(I hate those Costco MF's) After much help from Junkman I think I'm on the right track now. I just ordered Adam's SHR, FMP, MSW and Buttery wax. I'll be going to work this weekend! :pc:

Oh by the way....currently I've been using Pinnacle's Leather conditioner on my Yukon and Camaro and have been very satisfied with this product. However I'm willing to try Adam's leather conditioner after I run out. (I have less than 1/4 bottle left)

Oh man....there are so many Camaro owners here! I LOVE IT!! I have the '10 Camaro LS3 RJT myself so now I feel like part of the family.:cheers: Unfortunetly I had bad washing technique when I bought my car.(I hate those Costco MF's) After much help from Junkman I think I'm on the right track now. I just ordered Adam's SHR, FMP, MSW and Buttery wax. I'll be going to work this weekend! :pc:

Oh by the way....currently I've been using Pinnacle's Leather conditioner on my Yukon and Camaro and have been very satisfied with this product. However I'm willing to try Adam's leather conditioner after I run out. (I have less than 1/4 bottle left)

Saw the green Camaro at the dealers today. I like it................I think. It's one of those colors that you're either going to love or hate. There's no in between with this one.

chevrolet-debuts-synergy-green-camaro.jpg

I have a new Camaro with leather interior. I am planning to use the leather conditioner as soon as the weather warms up a bit (the car is in storage until then). Is it ok to use the leather conditioner on the vinyl (dashboard, center console, and doors) in the car as well as the leather seats? I'm assuming that I don't need to use the leather cleaner on it before the conditioner.

Use it on that leather wrapped steering wheel in your 'maro. I find myself leaning forward to smell it! I use the conditioner on all of the dash, no discoloration, just a nice black look to it.

p.s. works great on leather furniture too! :2thumbs:

Best stuff around in my opinion. And gives your car that "new car" smell.

Hey, maybe Toyota will buy some from Adam to make their soon to be "old cars" smell new when they can sell them again.:jester:

Archived