Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Few Shots of My Torch Red Vette

TR6speed

I installed a rear lip spoiler last week and posted a few shots of the install on a few of the Corvette Forums. They were all close-ups, and I was asked to post some pictures showing to whole car to see how the spoiler looked. Well I was not about to take pictures until I hit with some of my Adams products. Seeing it was not dirty only dusty, I fired up the compressor and blew the loose dust off. Than went over the car with the Waterless Wash, followed by a coat of BSG and cleaned all the glass with Adams Glass Cleaner. Also a coat of VRT on the tires.

Here is the finished product.

100_0333.jpg

100_0334.jpg

100_0337.jpg

100_0342.jpg

100_0343.jpg

100_0351.jpg

100_0365.jpg

100_0366.jpg

:thumbsup:I like that lip. Who makes that one? I've been toying with either getting a spoiler or going for a full Tiger Shark rear end.

The Vette looks fantastic. Very nice! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup:I like that lip. Who makes that one? I've been toying with either getting a spoiler or going for a full Tiger Shark rear end.

The Vette looks fantastic. Very nice! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It is an SLP, but I purchased it at RPI Designs. It comes pre-painted to match.

Nice upgrade Jack! It looks like there is tiny bit of carbon buildup in the very bottom of your exhaust tips, the first time I've ever seen a speck of dust on your car!

Beautiful, and I'm glad to see you are driving the car my friend!:burnout:

Nice upgrade Jack! It looks like there is tiny bit of carbon buildup in the very bottom of your exhaust tips, the first time I've ever seen a speck of dust on your car!

Beautiful, and I'm glad to see you are driving the car my friend!:burnout:

Yes it is and I forgot to bring my detail kit with me. I normally always have it when with me. I noticed it too. I figured if you viewed this post, you would see it.

Thanks Adam.

Archived