Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic - New Alexandria,PA - April 24th

GPC1

Come on Rad, you made it out last year, and as I remember, you drove your Vette, and had short sleeves??!!:burnout:

I hope so. Do you have chains for your Z06? I have to get some.:willy:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's the website for the restaurant. :2thumbs:

http://www.carbonepasta.com/

By the way, all who show for dinner on Friday night, dinner is on Adam's Polishes! :2thumbs:

-no funny business Rich, Rich, Darlene, Chris, Tom, etc. :rockon:

Here's the website for the restaurant. :2thumbs:

http://www.carbonepasta.com/

By the way, all who show for dinner on Friday night, dinner is on Adam's Polishes! :2thumbs:

Thanks Rich for posting the site, it looks like a real nice restaurant!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the invite Adam, and I promise no funny business.:jester:

by the way, all who show for dinner on friday night, dinner is on adam's polishes! :2thumbs:

-no funny business rich, rich, darlene, chris, tom, etc. :rockon:

what did we do?? :D

i sure hope the food is good. i told you about carbones on the phone. when i got off the phone my wife said i talked like a woman. this is my first time trying to quote like this.

As we all know Adam is generous almost to a fault. While offering to pay for everyone's dinner is a wonderful idea, it isn't fair to Adam especially if we get a big turnout. Adam hasn't answered me yet, but here is what Rich and I have discussed. We suggest that this dinner be for the Adams Forum people and we all pay for our own dinners. It is a great way for all of us to meet without all of the craziness of the clinic. Once Adam shows up at the clinic everyone naturally wants to talk to him and ask questions. If everyone agrees we will post, when time gets nearer, of who exactly is going to be present for the dinner so we can make a reservation. For those forum members that can't make the dinner, maybe we can have a greet and meet for the forum members before the clinic gets going. Maybe Maryland Rich can come up with some "forum member" stickers for our shirts or something to help identify ourselves. I know that I didn't really meet any other members at the clinic because there were so many people. I met the members at the dinner and it was great. Dinner is where we can all talk and listen to Adam and others. I highly recommend that if you can attend the dinner it is worth it. Let's see what everyone thinks. Sorry Adam but I guess this may be the funny business that you mentioned but it makes sense to me. Comments?

As we all know Adam is generous almost to a fault. While offering to pay for everyone's dinner is a wonderful idea, it isn't fair to Adam especially if we get a big turnout. Adam hasn't answered me yet, but here is what Rich and I have discussed. We suggest that this dinner be for the Adams Forum people and we all pay for our own dinners. It is a great way for all of us to meet without all of the craziness of the clinic. Once Adam shows up at the clinic everyone naturally wants to talk to him and ask questions. If everyone agrees we will post, when time gets nearer, of who exactly is going to be present for the dinner so we can make a reservation. For those forum members that can't make the dinner, maybe we can have a greet and meet for the forum members before the clinic gets going. Maybe Maryland Rich can come up with some "forum member" stickers for our shirts or something to help identify ourselves. I know that I didn't really meet any other members at the clinic because there were so many people. I met the members at the dinner and it was great. Dinner is where we can all talk and listen to Adam and others. I highly recommend that if you can attend the dinner it is worth it. Let's see what everyone thinks. Sorry Adam but I guess this may be the funny business that you mentioned but it makes sense to me. Comments?

Sounds Great

Adam I haven't eaten at Carbonnes since I was married back around the early 20th century. As I recall the food was exceptional. I have not been to the current building but I imagine the atmosphere and food are superb. Hope this helps. Coming from Grabiak Chevrolet simply take US 22 west about 1 mile then go south on US 119 about 4 miles to Crabtree and Carbonnes is on the left. I hope this helps. Rad :cheers:

Adam I haven't eaten at Carbonnes since I was married back around the early 20th century. As I recall the food was exceptional. I have not been to the current building but I imagine the atmosphere and food are superb. Hope this helps. Coming from Grabiak Chevrolet simply take US 22 west about 1 mile then go south on US 119 about 4 miles to Crabtree and Carbonnes is on the left. I hope this helps. Rad :cheers:

Thanks for the directions RAd. From what I read on Mapquest it looked a lot farther........over an hour drive for us. We might just make it after all. :2thumbs:

Figures, Adam mentions food and all of the sudden AJ is coming. :lolsmack:

Nice Now I will get to meet AJ and Adam. AJ are you going to be stopping by Carlisle at all that weekend, now that you are coming up?

AJ is buying dinner. :jester:

AJ, I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart, "Thanks for dinner at Carbones on April 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

There might be 50 people joining and it could easily get to be over $2,000 for dinner. That was nice of you and "The Brother in the Garage Productions" to throw out such a kind, and generous offer tonight on the phone.

Thanks AJ!! :lol:

Archived