Customer Service 866.965.0400

Veteran's Day 2008

Team Adam's

A very heart felt THANK YOU to our US Military Veterans!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 please take a moment to reflect on the cost our Veterans have paid so we can enjoy our freedoms! Whether you agree with war or not you can thank a Veteran for the freedom you enjoy to feel whichever way you want!

veteransday.jpg

If you are a Veteran or an Active Duty service member please chime in and say where you were/are stationed and any words you might have for Adam's Forums.

Thank you!

US Air Force

US Army

US Coast Guard

US Marines

US National Guard

US Navy

Veteran's Day is my favorite holiday, even though I am not a veteran. It brings tears to my eyes to think of the sacrifices that have been made over time just to ensure that I CAN enjoy this day off. I always give a moment of silence in remembrance of all the men and women who have served, and are serving, this great country of ours. Thank you to every one of you!!!! :patriot:

Oh, and belated Happy Birthday to the Marine Corps, I might add ;)

Veteran's Day is my favorite holiday, even though I am not a veteran. It brings tears to my eyes to think of the sacrifices that have been made over time just to ensure that I CAN enjoy this day off. I always give a moment of silence in remembrance of all the men and women who have served, and are serving, this great country of ours. Thank you to every one of you!!!! :patriot:

Oh, and belated Happy Birthday to the Marine Corps, I might add ;)

Well said !!!!

Happy Birthday (233) to the Marines !!!!!

Thanks to all who are serving and have served in the past :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Retired in 1994 after 20-years of service in the US Army.

I would do it all over again. I had the honor of working for (then) LTC David H. Petraeus on the command staff of the 101st Airborne Division at Fort Campbell, KY. I truly believe he is the right man to get the job done.

To my fellow vets (including the Navy guys :glasses:) I salute you!:patriot:

My favorite Patriotic/Veteran related saying, that I have seen on bumper stickers...

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading this in English, thank a Veteran."

Thanks to all that have served, are serving, and will serve. :2thumbs:

1989-1991 USS Moinester (aka Monster) FF-1097-Norfolk, Virginia

800px-USS_Moinester_FF-1097_underwa.jpg

1991-1993 USS Boulder LST-1190-Little Creek (Norfolk/Va. Beach), Virginia

lst1190_4.jpg

1993-1997 NAS Oceana (Shore Duty)

1997-2006 NAVAL Reserves (activated and sent overseas in 2001 after 9/11)

3 1/2 more years, I could have retired........Oh well! :)

Edited by lanespd200

Great to know that so many of our customers and friends are Veterans, and in active military! God Bless America, and thanks to everyone who serves and has served the United States.

Thank you.:patriot::patriot::patriot:

• 1 year later...

What do you say about giving nooner another chance in the spirit of veterans day and the fact that he served in OIF II?:patriot:

This would be on veterans day, but not only is my user name banned, but my IP adress is as well. I had to use a friends computer to get this up here.

What do you say we burry the 'ol hatchet and start over new?

What do you say about giving nooner another chance in the spirit of veterans day and the fact that he served in OIF II?:patriot:

This would be on veterans day, but not only is my user name banned, but my IP adress is as well. I had to use a friends computer to get this up here.

What do you say we burry the 'ol hatchet and start over new?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have to give you an A for effort!

You're outta here.

Edited by Rich