Customer Service 866.965.0400

Are the detail bags gone

11chevz71

I have had the Red one for a few years now, but I grab a new black one as soon as it came out. Now I keep my PC and all the supplies I need for it in the red bag and the black bag is alway packed and ready for the road. Never leave home without it.

I am just wondering if the detail bags are gone for good or on back order. I have been saving up to buy some along with micro towel kit and couple more gallons of products.

Jesse, Ray may have some at the Grabiak clinic, so bring your wallet! :cheers:

man i wish i would have snagged one up when they were available :mad:. If any of you guys hit that detail clinic can you see if he has some and find out how much and will gladly send funds to whoever if they can snag me one :xfingers:

man i wish i would have snagged one up when they were available :mad:. If any of you guys hit that detail clinic can you see if he has some and find out how much and will gladly send funds to whoever if they can snag me one :xfingers:

Shoot off a Private Message to GPC1. That's Ray at Grabiaks. He'll be able to tell you if they have any and make arrangements to get one to you if they do. :thumbsup:

Shoot off a Private Message to GPC1. That's Ray at Grabiaks. He'll be able to tell you if they have any and make arrangements to get one to you if they do. :thumbsup:

:iagree: Great idea. Ray's a great guy -- if he has the means he'll hook you up. :2thumbs:

Phew I'm glad I got one when I did. I leave it in my car with a 16oz of everything and about a dozen towels.

You don't plan on keeping them in your car once the hot summer days hit, do you? Just like below freezing temps, the products don't like to cook either. If it gets to the 90's, how hot is it in that black trunk? Just something to think about.

You don't plan on keeping them in your car once the hot summer days hit, do you? Just like below freezing temps, the products don't like to cook either. If it gets to the 90's, how hot is it in that black trunk? Just something to think about.

This is the #1 reason I don't have one... Plus I don't care if my car gets dusty between when I leave the house and when I get home... Call me careless...

This is true, I don't leave full bottles on the car just enough incase of emergency. I also don't leave stuff that I will never need outside of a normal detail like UCS, VRT, BSG but I do leave about a 1/2 bottle of DS, WCW, C&UC, L&IC, I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it:). The bag has been in the garage for around a month now because of cold.

Archived