Customer Service 866.965.0400

In and Out spray?

Goatman06

Question

• Answers 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember the old saying, "Good things come to all that wait" or something like that.

I just hope it comes soon. I have one can left of the original. I gave a partial can to a neighbor that I am converting to an Adam's user. I got him the new Super VRT pack when I placed my last order. Once he used the original In & Out Spray, he wants more. So I'll order him some as soon as it is available (he does not have a computer go figure).

You are leaving on the 5th? Man, shoot me an email, and I will try to get you a lab sample. Don't want you leaving before getting a chance to use the I&O!

-Adam:patriot:

That almost qualifies as an enlistment bonus! Very cool Adam!

Bruce

Eric, first, thanks for your recent order! Next, thanks for serving our country, again!

You are leaving on the 5th? Man, shoot me an email, and I will try to get you a lab sample. Don't want you leaving before getting a chance to use the I&O!

Email me. Thanks again Eric, I appreciate your business, and service.

You sir never cease to amaze me.

I too am excited for this product.. I am holding my next order until its release, but I do not know if I can wait much longer, but DS & APC are dangerously low! We will see..

Thanks again Adam for keeping us in the loop!

Eric, first, thanks for your recent order! Next, thanks for serving our country, again!

Thank you Adam...email sent :cheers:

Hoping for July friends! Just want to make sure we are approved in all 50 states, with VOC compliance. (I would hate to be unable to ship to our California friends!)

Stay tuned, and the In & Out Spray should be here in July, if all goes as scheduled. :xfingers:

Thanks for your patience, and trust me, we want to get that product in house as soon as humanly possible!

Archived