Customer Service 866.965.0400

In and Out spray?

Goatman06

Question

• Answers 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you guys think it would be a good idea for them to start a groupbuy or pre-order so that they can push their first shipment out quicker? and limit each person to how many cans they can buy. this is going to be a hot product and i can see it selling out very quickly!

To bad we can pre order with the the weekends sale...

I hear ya! I was coming home from a vacation today and told my wife that I needed to order some while the sale was still on. Then I found out that it's not available yet.:( It's o.k., I don't mind grey trim.....really.:explode:

Steve

Dyla or Adam,

Will you send out emails to let us know when this is available. I don't want to get home from work on night and sign on here only to find out that it's all gone already.

Hello Friends, just an update: The In & Out Spray is now approved for all 50 states, and will go to production shortly. . . We are still planning on a launch of the wonderful spray this month, as I indicated in my previous post, above.

Thanks for your patience, and trust me, a $2,500 fine per non-VOC compliant product sale is not something our little company can risk!

Thank you

-Adam :)

Come on Adam, Haven't you hear it always better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission? :lol::lol::lol:

I still have 4 cans of the original so I'm good!

I love it when people walk by my car and wonder where the baby powder smell is coming from. I tell them "Just changed the kids diaper in the back of the vette!" :jester:

Hoping for July friends! Just want to make sure we are approved in all 50 states, with VOC compliance. (I would hate to be unable to ship to our California friends!)

Stay tuned, and the In & Out Spray should be here in July, if all goes as scheduled. :xfingers:

Thanks for your patience, and trust me, we want to get that product in house as soon as humanly possible!

-Adam:patriot:

Hello Friends, just an update: The In & Out Spray is now approved for all 50 states, and will go to production shortly. . . We are still planning on a launch of the wonderful spray this month, as I indicated in my previous post, above.

Thanks for your patience, and trust me, a $2,500 fine per non-VOC compliant product sale is not something our little company can risk!

Thank you

-Adam :)

I used something similar to I&N spray, it will give you that kind of glossy look plus if you over sprayed, it will get sticky. Didn't like it.

Waiting for the Adam's version! I think it will be released on August :P

I placed an order yesterday for the new Super VRT package as well as some more Green Wheel Cleaner. Actually I ordered two of the SVRT packages as one is for a neighbor across the street. I am turning him on to all the great Adams products. Right now he drives a GT Mustang, but he told me Friday night that when he trades his Stang it will be for a Corvette. Not bad getting him hooked on Adams as well as Corvette's.

As for the In & Out Spray, I cannot wait for it to come out, but I could not pass up Adam's great offer. I'll be placing another order as soon as it is available.

Yea guys, sorry, unforeseen circumstances have delayed the delivery of it a little.

Lots of hoops to jump thru and we want to make sure this goes PERFECT... all is well... we'll be shipping NO LATER than July 1st to customers.

We'll keep you posted.

Well even though it WAS supposed to come out on MY birthday I'm not upset. Why? Because by then I will have at least $92.00 in my allowance/car addiction fund!:rockon: Let's see: In & Out spray, WCW gallon kit, Detail Spray gallon kit....uh oh it's going fast!

OR do I just order Americana and FTW!?!:banana:

Archived