Customer Service 866.965.0400

New BendPak HD-9 4 Post lift!

Chris@Adams

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. How much does something like that cost? The budget approach is to use the scissor type car lifts.

I'd be interested in knowing the price-range on these as well, if it ain't too much of a secret. ;)

Ok the lift installed was 3,200 (with galvanized drip trays), since then the price went up 300-400 dollars. With the ceiling and my new high lift garage door track I am going to have around 5,000 in it, and a lot of sweat!:D

I bought it at www.workshopdepot.com From Dave.

Ok the lift installed was 3,200 (with galvanized drip trays), since then the price went up 300-400 dollars. With the ceiling and my new high lift garage door track I am going to have around 5,000 in it, and a lot of sweat!:D

I bought it at www.workshopdepot.com From Dave.

That is not too bad at all! I would've thought it more expensive of a deal... but it's really accessible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow Chris, good for you brother!! Don't know how I missed this post until now, but boy, what a fantastic garage you have created! See you in Carlisle in a few weeks:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wish I could park in my garage let alone under another car ;)

looks BA chris

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm trying to build a big shed to clear out my garage so that I can get the wife's Jeep my truck and the Firebird in the garage!:help:

Chris, are those tracks new or does it just extend the old ones?

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm trying to build a big shed to clear out my garage so that I can get the wife's Jeep my truck and the Firebird in the garage!:help:

Chris, are those tracks new or does it just extend the old ones?

New track & new spring, jack-shaft opener is ordered!:thumbsup:

Also I order aluminum approach ramps for my lift!;)

Archived