Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Foam Gun - (NOT 100%) Made In The USA

Team Adam's

I saw this video on you tube along with the other 23 chapters, they're great but after watching the video, I still dont feel comfortable on how to use it, like when to go fast and when to slow down (Using the trigger) Also, im not sure how long to spend on each panel so I dont ruin my clearcoat. I was hoping to see the Junkman using it at Thompson racing April 16th and get a feel of it so I can go ahead and pull my trigger and buy one :thumbsup:

For when to go fast and when to go slow think of it like a PC, you set the PC to 3 to spread the polish then 5 to do the actual polishing, this is the same you are just doing it with the trigger instead of stopping to change speeds.

As far as "ruining" your clear coat, it is not much different than a PC. The act of polishing is removing clear coat. The Flex would just do it a little faster. We are talking about really small amounts of clear actually being removed. You will understand better after seeing it in action at the clinic :2thumbs:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That video pretty much lines it out... feather the trigger until you've got the polish spread over the entire panel, then go full speed until the product 'flashes' which means it goes clear.

I get what you're saying though... its always easier to learn in person so hopefully you can make it to that clinic.

So far everything is going according to plan, I requested off from work (i work on Saturday) and I should be there :banana:

For when to go fast and when to go slow think of it like a PC, you set the PC to 3 to spread the polish then 5 to do the actual polishing, this is the same you are just doing it with the trigger instead of stopping to change speeds.

As far as "ruining" your clear coat, it is not much different than a PC. The act of polishing is removing clear coat. The Flex would just do it a little faster. We are talking about really small amounts of clear actually being removed. You will understand better after seeing it in action at the clinic :2thumbs:

Yeah, Im looking forward to the clinic so I can see it first hand :thumbsup:

Yeah, Im looking forward to the clinic so I can see it first hand :thumbsup:

You know you're always welcome to stop by our shop and test any of the Adam's Products. If you can't make the trip, I can come your way and demo the products. The clinic is gonna be awesome, but you don't have to wait for it!

You know you're always welcome to stop by our shop and test any of the Adam's Products. If you can't make the trip, I can come your way and demo the products. The clinic is gonna be awesome, but you don't have to wait for it!

That's stellar service right there! Can't go to Red Robin and try the Banzai before you order it can ya?:2thumbs:

Thank you very much for the offer :) but so far I believe ill be there, if anything changes i'll def. let you know. :thumbsup:

• 8 months later...
Update?

its been awhile since they stopped selling them... i don't think they will find another manufacturer that makes them in the USA.

your best bet is to buy a gilmour foam gun (Adam's 1st gen foamer) or purchase the Hydrofoamer (Adam's 2nd gen foamer) elsewhere. there might be one or two dealers that still have the hydrofoamer in stock. i ordered mine through Eric@thompsonracing.us

Archived