Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Foam Gun - (NOT 100%) Made In The USA

Team Adam's

So I told Ashley to just ship my order minus the foam gun until it comes in.... I got my tracking number today and on the FedEx site is says...

"Purchase order number

14###0 & 14###5"

The one that ends with 0 was for Americana :patriot: and a few other things and the one that ends with 5 was an addon to the first order which was the foam gun....

COULD IT BE?????? Guess I'll find out Friday!

:lurk:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ashley added it to my order for me took like 5 minutes. But that was last Friday before it was sold out.

Just realized something that some (awesome) member of the Adam's team did with two of my orders. One was a gift for my brother and one was mine. Both have the premium foam gun kit in them. They shipped the order I purchased as a gift for my brother first! I didn't even ask them too! :D

Its like they can read minds or something. :)

Just realized something that some (awesome) member of the Adam's team did with two of my orders. One was a gift for my brother and one was mine. Both have the premium foam gun kit in them. They shipped the order I purchased as a gift for my brother first! I didn't even ask them too! :D

Its like they can read minds or something. :)

We saw the notes on your order and figured since it was a gift it was probably pretty high priority. :2thumbs:

New Adams Foam Gun is a very good quality piece,

I really also like the feel of the soft serrated handle with the new Foam Gun.

It foamed real nice too,:bow:

BTW,Thank You for the (2-Day) shipping Adams warehouse!

New Adams Foam Gun is a very good quality piece,

I really also like the feel of the soft serrated handle with the new Foam Gun.

It foamed real nice too,:bow:

BTW,Thank You for the (2-Day) shipping Adams warehouse!

I wouldn't know... Went to use mine got all my stuff filled up and it decides to pour rain! P'ed me off!

Ditto on the shipping you guys are amazing!

I wouldn't know... Went to use mine got all my stuff filled up and it decides to pour rain! P'ed me off!

Ditto on the shipping you guys are amazing!

Thats a BUMMER:mad::help::jawdrop::explode:Mother Nature :jester::jester::jester:

especially when you anticipated all week to use it!

Thats a BUMMER:mad::help::jawdrop::explode:Mother Nature :jester::jester::jester:

especially when you anticipated all week to use it!

Yep.... waiting since last Friday to use my Americana and Foam Gun this weekend. Now its supposed to rain all day Saturday and part of Sunday.

Archived