Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Foam Gun - (NOT 100%) Made In The USA

Team Adam's

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I read that right? Were no getting the guns till next week? Is there some delay? Usually the team over there is super quick on getting orders shipped out but so far mine hasnt shipped. I was going to wait until tomorrow to say something but since I saw that post.

I was hoping to use it this weekend. My truck is filthy. Dylan since you already have one come wash my truck while I wait for mine. kthanksbye

Did I read that right? Were no getting the guns till next week? Is there some delay? Usually the team over there is super quick on getting orders shipped out but so far mine hasnt shipped. I was going to wait until tomorrow to say something but since I saw that post.

Not sure which post you are talking about, however, I did order mine Friday (3 Sept. 2010) and received the receipt email at 9:08am EST. I have not received a shipping notification yet. However, in addition to the gun, I ordered a good bit of other items as well.

I ordered my Adams Foam Gun Friday night September 3rd.I would of thought mine shipped today,but didn't get any shipping confirmation as I always do when I place an order?:(

Maybe the Adams warehouse team was to busy to get eveyone's orders out from Labor Day weekend??:confused:

I ordered my Adams Foam Gun Friday night September 3rd.I would of thought mine shipped today,but didn't get any shipping confirmation as I always do when I place an order?:(

Maybe the Adams warehouse team was to busy to get eveyone's orders out from Labor Day weekend??:confused:

Ashley said they didnt expect the Foam Guns to come in until this afternoon so I am assuming some got shipped and some didnt... I would think tomorrow (the 8th) we should get some more info.:xfingers:

I'm starting to doubt I'll get my Americana by Saturday. :(

Can you order just the gun? I didn't see it listed, sorry, didn't want to read through the 9 pages to see if just the gun was available. I have plenty of all the other stuff, just would like to try the new gun.

Thanks

Dylan hooked up the members from the forum with a link to just a foam gun if that is all you want to get. :2thumbs:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-528-adams-super-foaming-gun.aspx

Sorry guys... but we literally sold a little over 100 of the guns within the first few hours of the sale going live... we had NO IDEA it would be as popular as it was. We have already rush ordered more stock in, but trust me, the first orders in will be the first orders out the door.

If for any reason you want your order shipped minus the gun please call in and let us know... we'll ship the guns when they arrive. Another 100 guns arrive today and 150 more after that.

Thanks for your patience.

Dylan, will we be charged for extra shipping? Also does that mean I can get my order by Saturday?

I ordered mine at 10:30am CST on Sept 3rd, the first day of the sale, and I think I wasn't one of the first 100... That is insane!:willy:

Maybe Adam should open another warehouse in Northern IL (HINT:D) and it could serve the eastern portion of the US and the CO one could do the Western. I know I'd apply for a job haha

:lolsmack:

Also, not helping matters any is the wildfire burning nearby:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/09/08/wildfire/#fbid=x-HCF3dz3wJ&wom=false

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=us/2010/09/07/nr.bpr.co.wildfire.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=us/2010/09/07/nr.bpr.co.wildfire.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

Wow so you sold out within hours huh. I guess Im not as upset anymore. Still wish I could have had it by this weekend. Hopefully my order was in the next hundred that your getting.

My offer still stands dylan. Come wash my truck!

You can call and ask them to ship everything minus the foam gun.

Archived