Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Foam Gun - (NOT 100%) Made In The USA

Team Adam's

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't going to order a foam gun because I've been using a garden sprayer and thought how much difference could there really be in the two. Now after seeing the pictures of a garden sprayer and the new foam gun I SEE the difference :glasses:

At first I was like a lot of the other posters, that I didn't need all the other stuff in the kit. But if you do a price break down you're actually only paying 36.10 for the Foam Gun in the basic kit. And while I don't currently need a new wash mit; I will eventually. My drying towel is one of the basic white waffle weave (no black strip) :( and I was planning on replacing it anyway. I will definitely use the new gallon of car wash so in my situation it was a no brainer.

Order Made...............now :mail:

I hope this gets answered.

From the video it looks like Adam got it right though. I won't complain about only using 6 oz of shampoo with that much foam.

I am doubtful it does, Adam would of mentioned it in the video. Like he said it comes pre-setup and ready to use so I would assume its settings can not be changed. Probably because of the Average Joe's like me.

Hey its only $50 this weekend! Not a bad price for something high quality and backed 110%.

You mean if you enter the supersecret, forum buddy discount code, right? Or did it magically go on sale between the time Dylan posted the link to just the gun and now? Because thats my luck - I buy something, and then 10 minutes later, its on some magical "Brian-Just-Bought-One-So-Let's-Put-It-On-Sale" promotion. You know, the usual BJBOSLPIOS. Kind of like a BOGO, but in this case, not so much :o:)

Does the foam gun have settings to adjust the amount of foam?

I have the same one but from some where else (I know, I know) and it has metering tips and they don't seem to help much. I have yet to figure out a good way to get the foam adam got from his but if you also look up under mine...lets just say its not made in the good ol USA like adam's :(

Does the foam gun have settings to adjust the amount of foam?

Great question, and our gun comes ready to use, at one setting. The gun can be disassembled, and changed to use more or less soap. We tested and tested and tested and. . . .then realized, the setting used is best in every situation.

I'm sure you know how we operate, and want to make things as easy for the customer as possible. (No assembly required!) The process of changing the foam volume did stump a few of our testers, and we don't intend to confuse.

Another reason we stuck with the setting that provides a sweet spot: The parts that are used to adjust the volumes of foam are MADE IN CHINA! As you are likely aware, we don't do China, under any circumstance.

Your Foam Gun is 100% Made in the USA, and comes to you setup to perform at its absolute best! 110% Guaranteed to knock your socks off my friends.

:cheers:

Great question, and our gun comes ready to use, at one setting.

I'm sure you know how we operate, and want to make things as easy for the customer as possible. (No assembly required!) The process of changing the foam volume did stump a few of our testers, and we don't intend to confuse.

Another reason we stuck with the setting that provides a sweet spot: The parts that are used to adjust the volumes of foam are MADE IN CHINA! As you are likely aware, we don't do China, under any circumstance.

:cheers:

Adam, thanks for the response......makes perfect sense. Just placed my order for the kit. If I can get the foam like in the video I'll be a happy camper. :thumbsup:

A little something I threw together today to help those of you who will be receiving your gun next week. Happy foaming!!

<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDRR8Dhb6Ms?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

Archived