Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Foam Gun - (NOT 100%) Made In The USA

Team Adam's

Cool Brian!! I usually measure out about 7 oz too b/c you figure a good amount of the soap coats the inside of the measuring cup and doesn't make it into the canister.

Ya know... that post sounds like an excellent review for the product page ;)

Done! :)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might also have been a little thick, but I wasnt impressed with how easy it was running off. I figured it would stick to the truck more. Maybe more foam less water? I dont know but I wasnt my truck super quick using the foam gun so Ill probably do it again this weekend, I need to do another full detail sooner or later anyways.

Oh I also want to comment on how well the nozzle works! I had a fire hose nozzle and a regular cheapo and they both suck compared to this thing. Definitely quality all around.

I received my Adam's Foam Gun on September 8 and used it over the weekend. I could not believe how much soap foam it can produce. I had foam going everywhere on about 6oz of soap. It cut my washing time in half. I used 1/2 container but went over my daily driver again so I used the whole container on the vehicle. (This included foaming the wheel wells and undercarriage the best that I could).

So jealous, I was all excited box showed up today, but foam gun back ordered :( hope they get more soon!

Sorry Mark! We have many in the warehouse, so I'm not sure why we backordered your gun! :mad: Email me, and I'll make sure it finds you immediately.

Adam@AdamsPolishes.com

Mark, PM me if you need it this weekend, you can borrow mine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately Ed, there has been a complication in regards to the guns source. The company manufacturing them assured us they were made here in the USA, but it turns out some units were shipped stamped "Made in Taiwan". Obviously not what we paid for and not what our customers have come to expect.

We just found this out the other day and as a result have put them on hold until we can get to the bottom of things. As soon as we have answers for you an update will be posted.

Just some were affected, i was the one who discovered it and made Dylan aware of it. I hope the company who makes the gun man's up and fixes the issue.

Were only some affected?

I ordered and received mine from the first shippment and my ADAM'S Foam Gun say's Taiwan??

picture.php?albumid=421&pictureid=2364

Dylan said that they will take care of us that were affected.

I know what Dylan said,i'm trying to help Adams solve the issue.

Maybe ALL foam guns were being shipped from the supplier to Adam's with Taiwan components ? (hence receiving gun from first batch)

Quote"

Made in the USA - there are guns on the market sold by other companies, some looking extremely similar to this one. Don't be fooled... those guns are made in China. Our gun is 100% made in the USA and the only gun in the business backed with a 110% money back guarantee! " end Quote

Maybe all along Adam's were receiving guns they thought were manufactured in the USA,but were not?

Archived