Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Foam Gun - (NOT 100%) Made In The USA

Team Adam's

I decided to keep Adams Foam Gun, and since now the weather is getting better, I decided to get my detailing equipments out and give the Camaro a nice soapy bath. ;) Unfortunately I dont remember exactly how to use the foam gun, like how many ounces of soap I have to use and what goes first the water or the soap?

I understand that the gun is discontinued by Adams but the video should have not been removed so the folks that chose to keep the Taiwanese one can watch it and use it as a reference if they need to. It would be great if you can upload the video again, or even send it to me privately, Im more of a visual guy, thats the same reason I didnt buy the Flex yet cause im waiting to see a detailed video of Adams or the Junkman using it first.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im more of a visual guy, thats the same reason I didnt buy the Flex yet cause im waiting to see a detailed video of Adams or the Junkman using it first.

If only there were a product page on the site... somewhere you could find a video like that. Hmmmmmmmm

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-551-adams-basic-flex-xc3401-polishing-kit.aspx

:jester:

Boo, I want a new one. I have to spray WD-40 in my orange handled one (whose name I can't seem to remember) because I let go of the handle and water and soap still come spewing out :willy:

Couldn't you use one of the new shutoff valves and a quick connect and do away with the handle ?

Its the trigger part....I know who and what he means...which inspired my inquiry to Grabiak.

:D

Exactly, the handle is nothing but a fancy quick connect with a trigger, I just removed mine and plugged the foam gun onto the quick connect on my hose.

Exactly, the handle is nothing but a fancy quick connect with a trigger, I just removed mine and plugged the foam gun onto the quick connect on my hose.

Smart thinking Bill. I guess that's why you're the Mayor. I'll have to do that on my next wash.... when ever it warms up.

If only there were a product page on the site... somewhere you could find a video like that. Hmmmmmmmm

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-551-adams-basic-flex-xc3401-polishing-kit.aspx

:jester:

I saw this video on you tube along with the other 23 chapters, they're great but after watching the video, I still dont feel comfortable on how to use it, like when to go fast and when to slow down (Using the trigger) Also, im not sure how long to spend on each panel so I dont ruin my clearcoat. I was hoping to see the Junkman using it at Thompson racing April 16th and get a feel of it so I can go ahead and pull my trigger and buy one :thumbsup:

I saw this video on you tube along with the other 23 chapters, they're great but after watching the video, I still dont feel comfortable on how to use it, like when to go fast and when to slow down (Using the trigger) Also, im not sure how long to spend on each panel so I dont ruin my clearcoat. I was hoping to see the Junkman using it at Thompson racing April 16th and get a feel of it so I can go ahead and pull my trigger and buy one :thumbsup:

That video pretty much lines it out... feather the trigger until you've got the polish spread over the entire panel, then go full speed until the product 'flashes' which means it goes clear.

I get what you're saying though... its always easier to learn in person so hopefully you can make it to that clinic.

Archived