Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Foam Gun - (NOT 100%) Made In The USA

Team Adam's

Other than parts being manufactured out of country, why would Adam's want to replace the gun in the consumer's hands if the gun is working perfectly fine?

All I'm saying is that it seems to be overkill, and a waste of company margins, to replace before necessary. If in fact those who have guns that are working fine are asking for replacement, do those guns really need replacing. Other than Adam's wanting to have products that are solely designed and developed in the USA, why would the gun need replacing if it isn't defective.

I would simply work on a case by case protocol and replace the gun when and if it breaks; having the consumer ship the defective gun back (Adam's or consumer pays for shipping) indicating that they in fact did purchase a non US gun. I don't know, I just can't justify replacing equipment when it's not broken.

Now, if Adam's is promoting that they supply only American made products and accessories, then I can see them doing diligence and standing behind that mantra. What I'm gathering from the very little exposure I have at this point to the Adam's company, is that they are extremely quality minded folks that believe in a strong service core value system. That's wonderful. In these times it's not always common to find a company that has a strong core belief process. This is what's drawing me closer to the Adam's line.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe all along Adam's were receiving guns they thought were manufactured in the USA,but were not?

Nope... we were given assurances by the manufacture they are made here in the US, but there seems to be about a 50/50 mix of guns out there with the stamp on them. Some customers have contacted me already to tell me they don't have the stamp, others do. The original samples sent to us for demo/testing do not have the stamp (see pics)

Still awaiting a response from them, but the lack of attention to our concerns seems to speak volumes about how they operate. You'd think that if they were genuinely concerned they'd have been as quick to react as we have, but since Wednesday the communication from them has been spotty at best with many promises of a call back that never come.

Truly disappointed that they have been slow to respond and even more disappointed in the fact that it seems increasingly that we were intentionally mislead.

post-1263-136818033185_thumb.jpg

post-1263-136818033191_thumb.jpg

Nope... we were given assurances by the manufacture they are made here in the US, but there seems to be about a 50/50 mix of guns out there with the stamp on them. Some customers have contacted me already to tell me they don't have the stamp, others do. The original samples sent to us for demo/testing do not have the stamp (see pics)

Still awaiting a response from them, but the lack of attention to our concerns seems to speak volumes about how they operate. You'd think that if they were genuinely concerned they'd have been as quick to react as we have, but since Wednesday the communication from them has been spotty at best with many promises of a call back that never come.

Truly disappointed that they have been slow to respond and even more disappointed in the fact that it seems increasingly that we were intentionally mislead.

[ATTACH]5119[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5120[/ATTACH]

Our company uses a supplier that manufactures our rust proof and undercoat guns. If you get into a bind and make the decision to seek out another supplier, I can check to see if our supplier makes a similar type gun if you wish. No guarantees, but I can check it out for you. Just give me the prerequisites and I'll see if they apply.

Other than parts being manufactured out of country, why would Adam's want to replace the gun in the consumer's hands if the gun is working perfectly fine?

Ethics.

We represented this gun as a domestically made unit, and despite the fact its not our fault, we still feel compelled to make it right for those who made the decision to purchase based on that idea.

There are plenty of choices for foam guns on the market, and if someone held out for ours simply b/c it was supposed to be a product made in the USA we owe them in the event it isn't.

We will put together a return or exchange policy for those who would like to take advantage of it once we get details sorted out. If you're happy with the gun and don't have an issue with the potential foreign manufacturing then we thank you and you can opt not to take advantage of the refund/exchange.

As soon as we have the specifics of how we plan to proceed we'll let you guys know. :patriot:

I like that. It's no wonder why people around here are so loyal. Good business practices.

:2thumbs:

^^^^Exactly!^^^^

You don't HAVE to send it back... They're just offering to take it back with their 110% guarantee.

Ethics.

We represented this gun as a domestically made unit, and despite the fact its not our fault, we still feel compelled to make it right for those who made the decision to purchase based on that idea.

There are plenty of choices for foam guns on the market, and if someone held out for ours simply b/c it was supposed to be a product made in the USA we owe them in the event it isn't.

We will put together a return or exchange policy for those who would like to take advantage of it once we get details sorted out. If you're happy with the gun and don't have an issue with the potential foreign manufacturing then we thank you and you can opt not to take advantage of the refund/exchange.

As soon as we have the specifics of how we plan to proceed we'll let you guys know. :patriot:

How about setting up a USED foam gun buying option? I'd go for a discount and take on one of those less than perfect guns ... I'm not using it for a business and if it was made to Adam's specs, I could deal with it.

I just checked mine yesterday and sure enough it has the "TAIWAN" stamp on it. Assuming there is no actual difference in quality from the ones made in US, I'll gladly just keep it as it works flawlessly. Stand-up move though guys. Just another reason why I will be a customer of yours for life.

How about setting up a USED foam gun buying option? I'd go for a discount and take on one of those less than perfect guns ... I'm not using it for a business and if it was made to Adam's specs, I could deal with it.

So i would like to get my foam gun. What is the deal?

+1, discounted rate for returned or any you still have in stock??? :banana:

I ordered a bunch of them before the announcement came out. Mine all say Taiwan on the handles. I don't like selling them, but can't return em. If anyone doesn't mind having a "Taiwan" gun PM me. I'll throw in a free 16oz bottle of Adam's Car Wash Shampoo.

Hopefully this can get straightened out before the Spring! They do work really well, even compared to the Gilmour gun.

I ordered a bunch of them before the announcement came out. Mine all say Taiwan on the handles. I don't like selling them, but can't return em. If anyone doesn't mind having a "Taiwan" gun PM me. I'll throw in a free 16oz bottle of Adam's Car Wash Shampoo.

Hopefully this can get straightened out before the Spring! They do work really well, even compared to the Gilmour gun.

very nice of you, Eric!:glasses:

Sold out of black, only have white in a couple of sizes. What size you need?[/quote

do you have xl -I like it really loose -esp. if I am working on a car around a bunch of dudes....:lolsmack: Apron or no apron!

YEEE nothing will make a man gawk more :jawdrop::jawdrop:then a pretty woman working on a nice car , using power tools even :lol::lol:

Its like a chick that can fight or likes to shot guns or watching football, they are such a rare breed it trips a circuit in our brains i think :lolsmack:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived