Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Foam Gun - (NOT 100%) Made In The USA

Team Adam's

UPDATE: We have found that some of the pistols (a part of our foam gun) were stamped TAIWAN. We sincerely apologize, and the update thread is here:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=148452#post148452

Welcome to the Adam's Polishes OFFICIAL foam gun discussion thread!

If you're joining us for the first time allow me to provide some highlights:

• Made in the USA - there are guns on the market sold by other companies, some looking extremely similar to this one. Don't be fooled... those guns are made in China. Our gun is 100% made in the USA and the only gun in the business backed with a 110% money back guarantee!
  • Greater distance and better mixture of solution than other guns on the market.
  • The gun ships pre-assembled and ready to use with the proper metering valves installed to ensure you get the best flow of thick rich lather.
  • The gun only requires 6-8oz of soap per 32oz mixture to make extremely THICK foam.
  • Sturdy and durable construction ensures a long useful life and many many many foaming Sessions.
  • Includes quick disconnect trigger sprayer so you can rinse and foam with the same gun.

<object height="385" width="640"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kem5pPi8TE0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:drool:

HEY YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE IN MY GARAGE!

I am so excited about this! I'll be ordering this weekend along with Americana, BG, and Clay Bar!

Adam - How tall are you? I love the way you just reached on top of the roof that us short people would never be able to do.

I remember the teaser photo on your desk, Dylan! Thats how long I have been waiting!

Any idea on price or do we have to wait until tomorrow?

I had the chance to play with this new gun @ Dylan's a few weeks back. This thing puts out a amazing amount of foam and with a substantial amount of pressure. It sprays 4-6ft farther than the foam master II and pinnacle models - this thing rocks!

Uh oh. Looks like I may have placed my order too soon! :(

Or it might mean I need to place my 5th order in under a calendar month. :P

Finally, I can give back the Mr. Clean Autowash thing someone gave me that I haven't even opened. :)

Archived