Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Foam Gun - (NOT 100%) Made In The USA

Team Adam's

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't buy the gun separately? As much as I love Adam's stuff, I have no need for yet another drying towel and wash mit unless the gun retails for $70 and you are throwing in the towel and mit for free. Let me know. Want to place an order for a gun, gallon of car wash and the brilliant glaze kit.

cna i just order the foam gun? Im already overstocked on the towels and wash pad...stil got 2 gallons on the shampoo too...lol

Couldn't agree more.... just places my order without the foam gun. I dont need any more towels or a 3rd gallon of soap. Can't really afford $99 for all of those products anyways. I was thinking it would be like $40-50 just for the gun. Excitement ends in disappointment. :(:(:(

I spoke to Ashley and she said this would probably never change because the gun is expensive since its made in the U.S. and the other items are discounted heavily..... If that is the case then I certainly can not afford the gun. I can't justify $80-90 for a foam gun.

Kit: $99, Shampoo: $30, Towel: $23, Pad: $11. I dont know what heavily is but if you buy everything besides the gun its $64.

I'd pay $35 for the gun! Assuming the other stuff is discounted 0% though.

Ask and you shall receive. This link will take you to the gun by itself, please understand we are doing this for our forum members and valued customers only.

FOAM GUN

Being that this gun is made here in the US, it costs us substantially more and selling it even at this price makes it a break even product for us... but we are all about customer satisfaction, so if this will satisfy many of you, have at it!!

One can NEVER half enough car wash shampoo and great white towels :)... Plus the wash mit will just be my in case Sh!t happens mit if I accidentally drop the one I am using.. I am putting my order together today and going to order up tonight.. Cant wait!!!

Thanks Adam's Team!!!!!

Ask and you shall receive. This link will take you to the gun by itself, please understand we are doing this for our forum members and valued customers only.

FOAM GUN

Being that this gun is made here in the US, it costs us substantially more and selling it even at this price makes it a break even product for us... but we are all about customer satisfaction, so if this will satisfy many of you, have at it!!

You guys are really top notch :cheers:

You definitely did not have to do that but you guys chose to so that you guys can please your loyal customers. I am still going with the Basic Foam Kit because I can use the extra soap and great white anyways... Its just 1 more reason why we love Adam's

I am ordering the smaller kit this weekend!

Silly question, should the car be rinsed off first with plain water then foamed? OR just go right to the foam on a dry surface?

Curious if water spots would occur if the plain water went down first.

I hope one cannister can foam my entire FJ...looks life the Porsche made it with one tank.

Thanks!

John

Archived