Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

If I were in your shoes...

Interior Detail Spray (something that cleans but leaves a nice finish)

Interior Detail Brush (for vents and such the Lug brush won't hit)

Metal Polish Tow...oh wait! :lol:

Polish that can be considered a compound.

A Kit for my Detail Cart that mounts to the outside that allows brush storage.

An Adam's Snow Beanie.

An Adam's Mechanic Shirt.

Showing your cards Mook?

Pay for thorough "Hands on" Detailing Clinics Like Track Sessions/Driver's School Worth their weight in gold imho.

A lower profile Wheel Well Brush to really reach in tuff spots on lowered Suspension Vehicles.

Already mentioned but another vote for Adams products in a resealable Convenient to Carry Wipe Package.

Edited by ssbusdrvr

I would love to have a rotary polisher and a more agreesive swirl remover. Some of the vehicles I encounter, require real work and multiple passes to get them past the current stage #1 even with the Flex.

I don't have a rotary yet, but I've been eyeing a Flex rotary. My first choice would be to buy it from Adam's with the corresponding pads and polish / compound.

The beauty of the Adam's current line is that it's pretty much "goof" proof. It really keeps us from making a mess of a situation. As Chase / SRTLUVR has mentioned, a "Pro" area may make a lot of sense. Maybe the more agressive polisher / polishes would fit into this area with the necessary warnings.

Spary Wax or something like that,, I use one from outfit in South Florida,,, I usual wash often due to weather here or from Cement Dust at work,,

2 Bucket wash

then I go back over with Detail Spray or WWash and the correct towel.

Then I will use the spay wax I have and then follow with B-Glaze.

I will usual apply Buttery or Americana every other Month or so.

But the spray wax I have seems to work good, that is the only Non-Adams product using now.

how about a foam brush to spread undercarriage spray in the wheel wells so i dont have to get my hands and arms dirty

Low profile fender brush to clean cars with narrow wheel wells or lowered cars.

You don't clean your wheel wells first? :jester:

Another vote for a low profile fender brush.

A tire brush (kind of shaped like a hook) to clean the inside of the tire. (Going too far?)

Concentrated products that the user dilutes to save plastic, shipping, etc.

Adam's polo shirt

Adam's license plate frame.

Pay for thorough "Hands on" Detailing Clinics Like Track Sessions/Driver's School Worth their weight in gold imho.

A lower profile Wheel Well Brush to really reach in tuff spots on lowered Suspension Vehicles.

Already mentioned but another vote for Adams products in a resealable Convenient to Carry Wipe Package.

Have you tried using a wheel woolie for this. My Legacy is slammed and wheel woolie works great.

like others said...

Air fresheners. You gotta do it adams!! Your products smell amazing, your air fresheners would be amazing too!

Windshield washer fluid with some type of rain-x/glass sealant added, so when you use it, it also adds protection to the windshield. (if thats possible??)

Interior wipes for glass, leather, dash.

High gloss tire shine. SVRT is awesome, but some people like the extra glossy look for a car show or something.

Spray wax? Im not 100% sure if you guys have something like this. But something you can mist your car down with and just wipe off and leave a nice shine. I guess brillant glaze is the closetest thing... brillant glaze in a spray bottle!!!

If any of you have been to a Detail Clinic, you have heard Adam's thoughts on High Gloss Dressing. If you see it, you're probably in the wrong zip code.

There is an ingredient in BG that will clog sprayers, which is why we re-formulated it.

Anytime you move a product to a "wipe" form, you lose a LOT of effectiveness and durability.

I do, but there is still dirt on the tires and some residue on the wheel house liners. And I don't like getting undercarriage spray on myself.

I can't even use any on my Avalon because the wheel gaps are almost non existent. I do use it on my truck where I have plenty of room to work with. I can spray undercarriage spray everywhere I need it without any problem. It does make the wheel wells look brand new plus it smells great. :)

Severe Swirl Remover, Swirl and Haze Remover, and Fine Machine Polish on the 4 inch pads on a drill is pretty much the headlight resto kit

Right, great if they already have those products. If not, no one is going to buy 16 oz bottles of the product and the pad kit. That's about $100.00

Bruce

I like the Adam's Rolling Detail Seat, but....

For lowered vehicles it's kinda hard on the back when it comes to getting to the rockers panels and lower portions of the vehicle.

If it were say 6" shorter or maybe just short enough to still fit the bottles and supplies on the tray. Maybe it could come with 2 different hight options: 1 would be the standard hight with the original posts that it comes with. 2 would be posts that are 4-6" shorter that you can change out for folks with lower vehicles.

After doing a mustang with my detail seat for the first time I hade thought about cutting the 4 posts about 3" just to see the difference. also thought about adding hooks or some kind of device to put polishes and what not on insted of reahing between my legs every few minutes.

Needless to say I'm interested in purchasing the Tail Bone Rough Rider Seat now.