Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

One MAJOR MAJOR gripe of mine is when the hose gets stuck under the front tires when washing in the drive way. I know there's a product I've seen before that's made from plastic and you insert them in front of each tire that prohibits the hose from getting stuck. It's a U shape and allows the hose to move and not get stuck. I can't remember where I seen these before, but they'd be a god send!

For your hose problem fill some extra buckets up with water and place them around the car, put the hose on he outside and when you pull the hose the weight of the water will keep it away from the car but you can still pull it. Got that tip from the junkman:thumbsup:

I have the wheel guards, save your money, the buckets work much better.

Sorry! What I meant to say was tire lol. I hate scrubbing tires and a fender/tire brush on a drill seems like it would work great. Almost like polishing the tires except with APC :)

Aahhh! Maybe some of the carpet brushes for the PC re-purposed for tires.

Adam's Glass Sealant that you can apply in the winter time that prevents snow and ice from sticking and freezing to your glass. Specially formulated so the snow and ice melts immediatly upon landing on your glass.

I live in the Northeast and we tend to have these issues in the winter months when the cars are parked outside. Imagine being able to walk by everyone in the parking lot removing snow and scraping ice and you get in your car and drive away!

Adam's Glass Sealant that you can apply in the winter time that prevents snow and ice from sticking and freezing to your glass. Specially formulated so the snow and ice melts immediatly upon landing on your glass.

I live in the Northeast and we tend to have these issues in the winter months when the cars are parked outside. Imagine being able to walk by everyone in the parking lot removing snow and scraping ice and you get in your car and drive away!

That would be worth twice its weight in gold

Amazing idea!

a pack of 5 polish to go with the pack of 5 pads.

and I do not know how this call: a large soft brush to remove dust when the car remained in the garage.

Well the waterless wash will take care of dust after sitting in the garage, brushes create scratches.

a pack of 5 polish to go with the pack of 5 pads.

and I do not know how this call: a large soft brush to remove dust when the car remained in the garage.

Brushes aren't for paint, nor are those "duster" things you see. I mean, unless you like killing your finish. :2thumbs:

We recommend using Waterless Wash Towels and Waterless Wash for dust removal on cars/trucks/SUVs, etc.

Mook.

Brushes aren't for paint, nor are those "duster" things you see. I mean, unless you like killing your finish. :2thumbs:

We recommend using Waterless Wash Towels and Waterless Wash for dust removal on cars/trucks/SUVs, etc.

Mook.

Blast as much of the dust off with air (master blaster or like) and then WW... :thumbsup:

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Adam's Three Step Machine Car Polish Bundle

I'm going this weekend I order the pack of 5 pads and I found this pack of 3 polish and I have to take only the sealant and glaze.

so it is more expensive than a pack of 5 polish.

Do you understand?

Anthony,

Are you looking for a bundle with:

1. SSR and Green Pad
  2. SHR and Orange Pad
  3. FMP and White Pad
  4. MSS and Gray Pad
  5. BG and Red Pad

As I sit and read some of these suggestions, I must try to remind you guys the business that Adams is in is detailing products. I've seen some good suggestions and I've seen some that have deviated pretty far off the assembly line of detailing products. Just saying...

As I sit and read some of these suggestions, I must try to remind you guys the business that Adams is in is detailing products. I've seen some good suggestions and I've seen some that have deviated pretty far off the assembly line of detailing products. Just saying...

ditto.gif