Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

I've never had a problem opening my container. Maybe my hands are larger than yours.

I am 6'3" and have hands the size of Sasquatch... Trust me, you are just lucky your container works well. I have gone through 3 containers, one worked fine, one a little trouble,and this one has been very difficult.

Daryle call Adams and they will send you a new container for your Americana. My container was shot and they sent me a new one.

I would be hesitant to use it just in case you picked up some dirt and pebbles .. you don't want to scratch up your ride.

Good ideas in here!

For me I would say the hex pads are definitely tougher. Accidentally hit a corner with the new pads I got for Christmas and it ripped down the middle.

Concentrated products(such as APC) with dilution instruction/recommendations.

Interior cleaner

Some type of wheel brush for a drill

Can't wait to see the new products for 2013!

A ice scrapper/snow brush that doesnt scratch the living out of your paint, i understand some scratching is expected, but the hard nylon style sold everywhere has got to be close to taking the carpet cleaning brush to your paint.

Just some ideas, I know they might be dumb. I would love to see the following:

1) Adam's E-Z up tents. I'd love to work outside with a nice breeze and not worry about the sun causing water spots etc on my paint. I love working on my car, however, I am one of the rare cats that would prefer to work on the car outside as opposed to the garage. In my case, my garage is about 20 degrees hotter than the outside temp. In the summer, this can be unbearable during hot days. Talk about dusting.....

2) Adam's Black Out. Possibly, Adam's Polishes could team up with one of my favorite manufacturer's (Plasti-Dip) and create a hybrid formula. This spray formula would allow customer's to change certain accents on their car from chrome/metal to matte black. Some examples include grills, rims, door columns, trim pieces and plastic fenders.

3) Adam's cord caddy. This idea comes from certain issues when detailing. I dislike when my extension cord 1) comes close to rubbing up against my paint and 2) gets stuck behind a wheel when moving around the car. I don't like playing Indiana Jones and cracking my extension cords like a whip. Maybe a retractable cord caddy that you can attach to the ceiling garage beams. You can pull out as much cord as needed, and then retract this into the caddy when you need to move. Similar to the ones they make these for commercial garages and such.

We do offer ez ups with Adams logo email me if your interested chris.cookosn@adamspolishes.com

A Trim and Lug nut brush with handle tip that can be attached to a cordless drill.

Awesome idea!!! :drool:

Would get in line to buy one.

Can't remember who makes it, but had a plastic THandle with a Foam Insert that you twiated around on the lug nut. Nice idea but the inserts tore so easily especially on deep lugs. Went through a couple of dozen of them in no time. Tossed it in the trash last year. Went back to a brush.

Mine (some dups that others have suggested)

These are more along a Pro line:

1) Rotary polisher (backed by Adams)

2) Pads and polishes for #1, replace m101,105,205

3) TarX replacement

4) IronX replacement (I know there is some debate as to this being needed)

5) Longer lasting LSP (ala Opticoat/Hardbody)

6) Longer lasting SVRT (Still testing replacements!) I have posted my issues on both rubber and plastic (my rear diffuser laughs at SVRT).

I have taken a break from detailing has work has me super busy and I live in the NE (no garage).

Mine (some dups that others have suggested)

These are more along a Pro line:

1) Rotary polisher (backed by Adams)

2) Pads and polishes for #1, replace m101,105,205

3) TarX replacement

4) IronX replacement (I know there is some debate as to this being needed)

5) Longer lasting LSP (ala Opticoat/Hardbody)

6) Longer lasting SVRT (Still testing replacements!) I have posted my issues on both rubber and plastic (my rear diffuser laughs at SVRT).

I have taken a break from detailing has work has me super busy and I live in the NE (no garage).

You back? I thought you left! :lol:

My biggest request is that Adam's team up with Mytee products and offer a hot water extractor. I want one very bad, but the Adam's guarantee would be great. While the Little Green Machine is great it doesn't have the extraction power of a Mytee machine. I usually boil water before I put it in my LGM to make sure I'm actually getting hot water into the carpet.

I also would 2nd the bug and tar remover that someone mentioned earlier. I did a detail today and I had to go over the rocker panels 3 times with APC to get the bugs and road tar off the paint.

I'd also like to see a dual head carpet brush attachement.

Another suggestion would be a fender well brush attachment, similar to the wheel attachment, but bigger. I just about ripped my knuckles up today trying to scrub the wheel wells of a car I was detailing. The fender brush is great, but it's stiff and can't conform to rounded areas inside fenders.

Another idea would be a pair of Adam's mechanics gloves. I'd buy those in a second.

How about a pair of Adam's water proof gloves for winter washing? I know I'd use those right now. I often go into the house to fill my two 5 gallon buckets with hot water for winter washing, my hands get really cold. Make those gloves elbow length too, so we can really reach down and use the grit guard.

I believe someone mentioned a swiffer duster, I totally 2nd this idea, I too use one in my car. Nothing drives me nuts more than when dust gets on the electronic screens and plexiglass areas. Even better would be an electronic spray that counter acts the static electricity generated by these devices, I don't know if Endust is still around, but something like that.

I'd also like to see an Adam's logo utility table (preferably black). I like to lay my stuff out when I detail and have it in a sort of assembly line per say. Bending over constantly to pick up things gets old and I also don't like keeping stuff on the floor where it can pick up dirt. The detail cart is great, but I usually have the cart and a 6 ft table next to it with all my stuff on it, for example: keys, foam gun, foam gun trigger, MF towels, applicators, polishes, DirecTV remote, beverage, etc.

One MAJOR MAJOR gripe of mine is when the hose gets stuck under the front tires when washing in the drive way. I know there's a product I've seen before that's made from plastic and you insert them in front of each tire that prohibits the hose from getting stuck. It's a U shape and allows the hose to move and not get stuck. I can't remember where I seen these before, but they'd be a god send!

One last thing I'd like to see is Adam's window decals, but not the sticker kind. I'm talking about the one's that use static electricity to adhere to the windows, the kind you get from school's to put in your windows. I hate putting anything with a sticker back onto my vehicle.

Edited by Mark L

For your hose problem fill some extra buckets up with water and place them around the car, put the hose on he outside and when you pull the hose the weight of the water will keep it away from the car but you can still pull it. Got that tip from the junkman:thumbsup: