Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

I've never had an issue with APC's strength or cleaning power. Are you using cold water or not letting the product dwell? I'm interested in your process.

Adam's APC is 4x stronger than your over the counter all purpose cleaner.

Yeah what that guy said! APC seems to do the trick, everytime.

I am really sorry. I am ashamed. I use Reverso to translate and I am disappointed that you understand me not. I was so satisfied to speak with you.

You know another translator?

You're doing fine man, don't worry about it:rockon:

It's not that hard to piece together what you are saying. The site you are using to translate isn't very good though. There has to be some others out there you can try:2thumbs:

Glad to have you here:hi:

You're doing fine man, don't worry about it:rockon:

It's not that hard to piece together what you are saying. The site you are using to translate isn't very good though. There has to be some others out there you can try:2thumbs:

Glad to have you here:hi:

I agree,,, Doing good job,,, :2thumbs:

I am really sorry. I am ashamed. I use Reverso to translate and I am disappointed that you understand me not. I was so satisfied to speak with you.

You know another translator?

We just need to read twice, no worries, you can also try freetranslation.com

Nous juste besoin de lire deux fois, aucunes inquiétudes, vous pouvez essayer aussi freetranslation.com

I've never had an issue with APC's strength or cleaning power. Are you using cold water or not letting the product dwell? I'm interested in your process.

Adam's APC is 4x stronger than your over the counter all purpose cleaner.

I saturate the pads and let them sit until everything has been sprayed. Then I give another spraying for each thing I clean. The ones I have the most trouble with are white and black pads, svrt applicators, americana applicators, and the sponges I use to spread undercarriage spray. works great for everything else. I also use it full strength.

I saturate the pads and let them sit until everything has been sprayed. Then I give another spraying for each thing I clean. The ones I have the most trouble with are white and black pads, svrt applicators, americana applicators, and the sponges I use to spread undercarriage spray. works great for everything else. I also use it full strength.

I've never had an issue with the white/black pads coming clean with Adams polishes, menzerna stains though. The SVRT will not come clean with APC, just put them between 2 paper towels and blot the excess out of them, it's futile to try and clean those. Same with the IUS, although I just spray and walk away, it dries even enough for me. The wax applicators should come totally clean with APC, at least my buttery does, I don't use Americana...yet.

A different delivery system for the Quick Sealant. I love the results but the blow back from the spray makes me cough.

I haven't had that problem at all.. Always use AQS in a well ventilated area and spray 8-12" from the surface. This should minimize 'blow back' from the product.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I have suggested this before. A set (3) of different foam cones, balls, etc on various length rods for drill. Necessary for cleaning polishing hard to reach metal/paint in engine bay and in other tight spots. Color coded like your other pads.

Thought I had nothing to add to this thread until today..... I would definitely Make the Americana container in a octagon or shape that could be held on to. Today while trying to remove the lid with slippery hands from polishing on the car, I could not get the lid off. I went and put on some textured rubber gloves and got it off. I then proceeded to drop it on the floor cracking the wax all into pieces on the floor. Yep it would be the Americana container.

Thought I had nothing to add to this thread until today..... I would definitely Make the Americana container in a octagon or shape that could be held on to. Today while trying to remove the lid with slippery hands from polishing on the car, I could not get the lid off. I went and put on some textured rubber gloves and got it off. I then proceeded to drop it on the floor cracking the wax all into pieces on the floor. Yep it would be the Americana container.

That sucks. Was gonna say you could melt it all back together but I guess it would depend on whether the risk of picking up dirt when it fell is worth possibly scratching your ride up.

I agree, I destroyed my container trying to get the lid off, now I keep it in a tupperware container, but dries out and cracks and needs to be remelted each time before using, great product, poor package.

I agree, I destroyed my container trying to get the lid off, now I keep it in a tupperware container, but dries out and cracks and needs to be remelted each time before using, great product, poor package.

I've never had a problem opening my container. Maybe my hands are larger than yours.