Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

Finished detailing my Shelby.  Strip wash, clay, Fine Machine Polish, and Machine Super Sealant all happened yesterday.  It got Brilliant Glaze and wax today...

Spent the about 5 hours this afternoon cleaning up the truck after the wife and kid brought it home a mess.  They went and rode horses for the weekend.  Also washed the horse trailer.  Yesterday it was her car and the day before that mine.  Now they are all clean and ready to get messed up again.

...Rob's (AirManFL) Camaro!  In his air conditioned garage no less!  Beautiful car, with a very orange peel free finish.  Unfortunately, the painter left lots of scratches deep into clearcoat.  He is dealing with that part in this thread - http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/23836-polishing-after-custom-paint/.

• 1 month later...

Washed the TBSS up and finally got around to putting the Patriot wax on.

post-8351-0-84070300-1374294543_thumb.jpg

post-8351-0-32705700-1374294599_thumb.jpg

Also washed this CTSV Wagon up in preparation for some paint protecting film.

post-8351-0-61218200-1374294706_thumb.jpg

A little TLC for my VW Passt TDI.   Strip washed, Debadged, Clayed, lil paint correction polish on the badge area, IPA, MSS, then it immediately down poured, so no pics.  thank you mother nature!

-Carl

Washed the Shelby (like I do every weekend), but also took time to do my wife's '05 BMW 330xi, and my '04 Toyota Tacoma.  For one night I've got a garage full of CLEAN vehicles.  :)

Then, comes tomorrow, when we have to drive two of them to work...  :(

Washed the Hot Wheel last night for today's Show Stopperz show at the fairgrounds.  We had 10 Camaros roll in together (including a 2010 Transformers and a turbo-charged V6).

I overheard someone in our group saying he wanted to try Adam's Super VRT.  I went to my trunk, pulled the 4oz bottle out of my kit, along with a block applicator and gave it to him.  "Merry Christmas.  You'll love it.  Try it out."  Hopefully made a convert...

I had a customer cancel on me so I decided to do my older 04 Pilot. I washed and hand waxed it. It came out looking fine but wow what a difference between hand polishing and machine polishing. Guess I got spoiled with the Flex!!

I cleaned the wheels and tires on my Pathfinder with APC and Super VRT. Was all I could get done before a thunderstorm rolled in. Got new tires mounted and they always make a mess of my wheels. Drove me crazy all week