Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams on Netflix

philhibner

Yep, Adam's Polishes products have been in a few episodes of both shows, as well as the Sopranos, as far as I know.

We get calls from Kingdig-It Design every so often, awesome people!

I even had a call from the set of a movie several months back that they needed supplies to detail some things, but that's all I can really say about that :)

Yep, Adam's Polishes products have been in a few episodes of both shows, as well as the Sopranos, as far as I know.

I even had a call from the set of a movie several months back that they needed supplies to detail some things, but that's all I can really say about that :)

F8?

• 1 year later...
On 1/10/2017 at 1:14 PM, Dan@Adams said:

On 1/10/2017 at 2:18 PM, Dan@Adams said:

Very close guess. The detailer I spoke with had just wrapped up shooting on location for F8 and flew back to the U.S. to start on a different franchise. No more hints, that's all I'm saying  :rolleyes:

Any updates on this mystery movie, @Dan@Adams? (And you thought we forgot!)