Customer Service 866.965.0400

I haven't made this mistake, but figured it would be a great place to post a reminder. 

For those that use pressure washers and live in a colder climate, be sure to drain out any remaining water from your pressure washer so your pump doesn't freeze up, otherwise you'll be adding your reply to this thread.

Here's one that unfortunately my impatient self has experienced.

After using touch-up paint, even the extremely high quality ones with multiple stages, please wait the recommended 4-6 weeks before applying any wax or sealant... especially with an orbital polisher. Trust me. The new paint will come right off if it's not fully cured and you'll be back to square one or perhaps even make the chip worse.

On 11/19/2017 at 9:25 PM, falcaineer said:

Anyone want to admit they made a mistake recently? Don't worry. We are all family here!

Slap the nice soapy wash pad on top of the aerodynamically sloped roof.

Watch the nice soapy wash pad slide neatly off the other side of the aerodynamically sloped roof and into the wet gravel and dirt driveway below.

Curse colorfully, get the other wash pad.

Don't accidentally (or purposefully) drip Glass Sealant on your hex grip applicator and think it won't matter of you don't clean it out. It will.

1203171908.thumb.jpg.a556c3c6f2661427faba0d4d896c3328.jpg

:mad: