Customer Service 866.965.0400

I have a confession to make...I hate washing my vehicle! *new user*

ADG

Forgive me, I do not enjoy washing my vehicle. LOL :help:
I admire those who are good at it and enjoy washing vehicles.  
Therefore, I am here looking for products that make washing my vehicle as easy as possible!
Did I mention that I do not enjoy washing cars! LOL
I look forward to learning more about Adam's products and trying them out.
I appreciate everyone's help in advance, because I will need a lot of it! 

If you "hate" washing you car you might be in the wong place.

Maybe some great products and sound procedures will help change your mind but most of us LOVE washing and detailing cars.

You probably hate it because you haven't learned to prep your paint properly first.  Once you put the effort into getting it perfect, then washing it will be something you'll look forward to doing.  Like taking care of your woman.  You came to the right place to learn. Welcome. :welcomebanner:

9 hours ago, Beemer said:

If you "hate" washing you car you might be in the wong place.

Maybe some great products and sound procedures will help change your mind but most of us LOVE washing and detailing cars.

Beemer,
I'm definitely in the right place maybe with the wrong attitude, right? LOL :help:
Yes, I am definitely not good at it, and it makes me discouraged. 
I am definitely looking for great products and procedures to change my mind and ways to wash my vehicle.
I appreciate your reply.

7 hours ago, Rich said:

You probably hate it because you haven't learned to prep your paint properly first.  Once you put the effort into getting it perfect, then washing it will be something you'll look forward to doing.  Like taking care of your woman.  You came to the right place to learn. Welcome. :welcomebanner:

Thank you.
I'm very glad to be here and learn from the best!
I am starting from scratch, so please be patient with me.

:hi:

The products can make a big difference in washing and taking care of your vehicle.  Taking it out of the realm of being a chore to being an item that gives you a sense of accomplishment can make all the difference.

1 hour ago, RayS said:

The products can make a big difference in washing and taking care of your vehicle.  Taking it out of the realm of being a chore to being an item that gives you a sense of accomplishment can make all the difference.

RayS,
I completely agree, and I'm striving to get to that with the help of Adam's and this wonderful forum.
And, let's face it, my vehicle isn't that hard to clean compared to some?
So, I need to get on the ball! LOL

12 hours ago, kaj41354 said:

Welcome ADG...Hopefully you will enjoy it more now that you are part of the Adam's Family

kaj41354,
Thank you.
I'm glad to be here! :)

I hate washing any vehicle during pollen season.  I can't believe how dirty they get just sitting there!  Normally I don't have a vehicle parked outside this time if year, but with me working from home I gave more free time so I've pulled the Firebird out from the back of the garage so the Jeep us outside.  I'm washing the Jeep every few days, which is getting old.  

Welcome!

I'd have to say washing/detailing my vehicles is not on the top of my favorites to-do list, but HATE A DIRTY VEHICLE! So, detailing is a love/hate situation for me.

And I have found that the Adam's "systems" of detailing products are easy to use and provide outstanding results.

Work Smarter (find products that work for you), Not Harder!

Welcome! I too used to not enjoy washing my car/truck until I started doing the detailing. Now I'm somewhat obsessed and wash it every other weekend. In between I touch it up with Waterless Wash or CS3. Since it stays in the garage and I work from home it really does not see to much exposure to elements but I still always want it looking sharp. My wife has a white SUV that only sees about 1k miles a year so it typically just needs a waterless wash touch-up.

First off, Welcome @ADG

To add to what @MacA said - Work Smarter, not Harder.  For me this means Rinseless Wash - I can clean and protect (H2O Guard & Gloss) our Accord in less than 30 min, including the wheels.  Now this car is well maintained, and the paint is smooth & swirl-free (even after 3 years of Rinseless washes), but I only wash every 2-3 weeks.  And my wife will let me know when it starts looking a little dirty! 

Edited by mc2hill

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2020 at 10:57 AM, ADG said:

Forgive me, I do not enjoy washing my vehicle. LOL :help:
I admire those who are good at it and enjoy washing vehicles.  
Therefore, I am here looking for products that make washing my vehicle as easy as possible!
Did I mention that I do not enjoy washing cars! LOL
I look forward to learning more about Adam's products and trying them out.
I appreciate everyone's help in advance, because I will need a lot of it! 

consider waterless wash for garaged cars that dont see much rain and  mainly collect dust   Otherwise  powerwash on and dry off