Customer Service 866.965.0400

What car soap is right for you?

Honestly they are all very good. We use Car Shampoo as our normal wash each week and also use it in a foam cannon. I really don't see the need for the other soaps.

We have tried all of them and Ultra and Mega Foam is great stuff and seems to work great. But with Car Shampoo it's just a nice long lasting thigh soap that works every time with no complaints.

The Wash and Wax works good but we have no desire to add protection in each wash. So this soap for us isn't necessary. We use all ceramics anyway so this has no use.

But on a side not for those who are interested in it it works great. Before we went ceramic, we where using this soap with excellent results.

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

The Wash and Wax works good but we have no desire to add protection in each wash. So this soap for us isn't necessary. We use all ceramics anyway so this has no use.

But on a side not for those who are interested in it it works great. Before we went ceramic, we where using this soap with excellent results.

To clarify, Wash & Wax actually has silica resin, not carnauba, so it plays great with ceramic coatings. It's somewhat of a misnomer, but resonates with the average customer. So, if you want to start using it again, have at it!!

Here's a video to further expand on the chart.

@falcaineer @Bscott94 what is missing from the chart is the Wash & Coat.  I use it every 3rd wash on my ceramic based vehicles using my Foam Gun and like the results.  The foam is a bit thinner than the others, but I've found it lubricates very well, smells good and leaves the vehicle looking good.

Edited by RayS

12 hours ago, RayS said:

@falcaineer @Bscott94 what is missing from the chart is the Wash & Coat.  I used it every 3rd wash on my ceramic based vehicles using my Foam Gun and like the results.  The foam is a bit thinner than the others, but I've found it lubricates very well, smells good and leaves the vehicle look good.

Also missing Strip Wash but I think most of us understand it's use. I'd like to see Rinseless Wash and Waterless Wash as well just to show there's adding of protection. I guess the chart is more focused on products that go in a foam gun or a wash bucket. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/24/2020 at 3:41 PM, falcaineer said:

To clarify, Wash & Wax actually has silica resin, not carnauba, so it plays great with ceramic coatings. It's somewhat of a misnomer, but resonates with the average customer. So, if you want to start using it again, have at it!!

Here's a video to further expand on the chart.

Interesting, we still have about a 3/4 bottle of it since we switched over to Car Shampoo. Do you recommend it over the Car Shampoo? If so we can get a gallon if it as it works great. 

• 11 months later...
On 8/25/2020 at 4:34 AM, RayS said:

@falcaineer @Bscott94 what is missing from the chart is the Wash & Coat.  I use it every 3rd wash on my ceramic based vehicles using my Foam Gun and like the results.  The foam is a bit thinner than the others, but I've found it lubricates very well, smells good and leaves the vehicle looking good by blacktiedetailing.

Thanks for it.