Customer Service 866.965.0400

Have a Problem with an Adam's Product or Order?

• 10 months later...

The polishing pads work great but they seem to fall apart rather quickly. Mine is pealing away it's backing after a few uses

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry the polishing pads are giving you some issues. As stated in the first post of this thread, if you don't mind please send us an email to orders@adamspolishes.com with pictures if possible, or give us a call at 866-965-0400 to discuss the issue. We can troubleshoot the problem and get some warranty replacement pads out to you if there was a manufacturing flaw with the ones that you have.

Thanks, Dan

My first issue with an inadequate product was handled as expected. My last issue, with the new green glass towels, not so much. I've just sent my 3rd email on the issue and am awaiting further instruction. Dan Tyger is the contact that seem so to have dropped the ball. I know things happen and I'm not overly concerned, if we can figure out what to do soon. It's time for another order????

I love my Adam's products and would most likely never change as I'm very satisfied 99% of the time.

My first issue with an inadequate product was handled as expected. My last issue, with the new green glass towels, not so much. I've just sent my 3rd email on the issue and am awaiting further instruction. Dan Tyger is the contact that seem so to have dropped the ball. I know things happen and I'm not overly concerned, if we can figure out what to do soon. It's time for another order

I love my Adam's products and would most likely never change as I'm very satisfied 99% of the time.

Hi Allen, I'm very sorry but I somehow overlooked your response email from September 10th! I get a very large volume of emails in my inbox so I do apologize for dropping the ball on this. I just replied to your email now and will be happy to resolve the issue with a refund or store credit in the AM! Respectfully, Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Allen, I'm very sorry but I somehow overlooked your response email from September 10th! I get a very large volume of emails in my inbox so I do apologize for dropping the ball on this. I just replied to your email now and will be happy to resolve the issue with a refund or store credit in the AM! Respectfully, Dan

Is there a way to see and use the the credit before I make my next purchase? I've looked around my account and don't see any kind of credit.

Thanks!

Edited by OmniCamaro

Is there a way to see and use the the credit before I make my next purchase? I've looked around my account and don't see any kind of credit.

Thanks!

Hi Allen, I just sent you a PM with information about the gift card. Please let me know through PM or email if you have any issues using it on any future order(s). Thanks!

Recieved a 16oz bottle of Strip Wash in my MB order today. The bottle had a regular seal cap on it and the pull nozzle cap was seperate in the box. I replaced the seal cap with the pull nozzle cap and the cap will not go on straight. Tried multiple other pull caps from other bottles with same result.

post-15130-0-48571100-1479330753_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Allen, I just sent you a PM with information about the gift card. Please let me know through PM or email if you have any issues using it on any future order(s). Thanks!

Thank you Dan. I appreciate the support and wouldn't shop anywhere else.

Recieved a 16oz bottle of Strip Wash in my MB order today. The bottle had a regular seal cap on it and the pull nozzle cap was seperate in the box. I replaced the seal cap with the pull nozzle cap and the cap will not go on straight. Tried multiple other pull caps from other bottles with same result.

Just curious... but is there a reason the strip wash bottle doesn't match the other Adam's bottles?  Did I miss that somewhere?

Just curious... but is there a reason the strip wash bottle doesn't match the other Adam's bottles?  Did I miss that somewhere?

The chemicals make up for of StripWash was very hard on the PET plastic bottles making them very fragile in weaker areas of the bottles causing them to potentially break. They now ship in HDPE bottles that are more resistant to chemicals. 

The chemicals make up for of StripWash was very hard on the PET plastic bottles making them very fragile in weaker areas of the bottles causing them to potentially break. They now ship in HDPE bottles that are more resistant to chemicals. 

Thanks, bro!  My OCD is gonna kill me that they won't match the others.  I'll hide it in the back, haha.

• 1 month later...

Question on shipping, does it usually take long? I got the free shipping and was excited that it showed in the tracking number I was going to get my order tomorrow but then now it shows till the 12th. I did my order January 2nd  :unsure:

Question on shipping, does it usually take long? I got the free shipping and was excited that it showed in the tracking number I was going to get my order tomorrow but then now it shows till the 12th. I did my order January 2nd  :unsure:

For this sale specifically, it is going to take a little longer for shipping. We did not ship any orders on Thursday and Friday of last week, to have less chance of frozen products sitting around over the weekend, since temperatures were very low across the country. Orders started shipping out again yesterday :)

With free shipping promotions, FedEx SmartPost is sometimes the most cost effective method for us to send the item, so it can and does get used in some instances. With SmartPost, the initial delivery is handled by FedEx, and they then hand off the delivery to the USPS to have the final delivery completed by the local mail carrier. This will usually add 2-3 days onto the delivery time, saving a few dollars in the process. 

Wow! You guys are great. Going above and Beyond! Exceptional Customer Service! Thanks Dan and Adams for the great Customer Service. I was just talking to Dan on the phone about my stolen package situation and they are sending me MB at no cost. Wow! Again Thank you so much!

My last order:  100396325

I ordered the new 5.5" pad bundle but did not get my orange foam pad.  I did receive a note in the order that said they were out of stock on the orange pads and will ship as soon as they get in stock.

I just want to know if there is an ETA on when you guys will get the orange pad in stock.

My last order:  100396325

I ordered the new 5.5" pad bundle but did not get my orange foam pad.  I did receive a note in the order that said they were out of stock on the orange pads and will ship as soon as they get in stock.

I just want to know if there is an ETA on when you guys will get the orange pad in stock.

I would just give them a call.  You'll get an immediate answer that way. 

• 1 month later...

Have you ever encountered a order that was processing for four days and counting

Hi Bob, sorry about that. The system has been having a few glitches lately where a small number of orders are shipping out but the state does not automatically transition from Processing to Shipped to Complete. Your order from the 14th shipped out on the 15th, and it's scheduled for delivery on Wednesday 2/22/2017 as SmartPost delivery.

I apologize for the inconvenience and I will give your order number to the developers to look at (they're looking at this problem with a few other orders too). I will PM you the tracking information now.

I would like to direct everyone to re-read the first post in this thread by Adam. If you have any order issue(s), it's best to give us a call or email to resolve things as quickly as possible - we may not immediately see it posted here on the forum...for example Matt's post on Jan 16th - I did not see it until just now one month later :(

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/4967-have-a-problem-with-an-adams-product-or-order/?p=51244

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, question about the Adam's swirl killer. it seems there's a problem with the wire connecting to the unit at the end of the unit where the cable is reinforced with the rubber protection. The unit cuts in and out when the wire is wiggled.. I've only used the machine 3 times; I bought it in December 2016 and I'm wondering if I should take it apart and fix the wire myself or is there any warranty or such that I could go through to fix the issue. I got it from Adamspolishes Canada; absolutely love the machine but this is something that I didn't expect so soon. I did contact Orders@adamspolishes.com and I've been in touch with Dexter as well but there's been little to no reply so far. Also not too sure if this is the place to advise you guys but the phone number for customer service on the Adams Canada website is not in service !!