Customer Service 866.965.0400

Update from Beautiful Boulder Colorado

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Since it will make your car look like a Million $ - the smell should be MONEY.

now, how to extract the scent from a briefcase full of $100's ? hmm... google time!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All great guesses guys. :D

For the record the weather here in Boulder has been phenomenal. Sunny and mid 60's all day, not a bit of this "snow" stuff you keep referencing. Its actually been so nice we've been outdoor patio dining when we grab some food... I'm beginning to think this whole snow thing is a myth. :D

If you want snow you are gonna have to come visit AK this early on the season.

is the flex gonna be a step up from the pc? or is it a da like pc ? can you burn the paint with this flex you are selling or will it be the same as the pc/

wanna say the flex is a little more agressive then the pc. maybe in bettween a pc and a rotarty? not 100% sure though.

Guest Gone & Forgotten
Cucumber/Melon?

I hope not. I don't wanna confuse the new Adam's product with something from the bathroom vanity area.

I knew it was a matter of time before someone said hemp. (or a derivative of)

I got it! Since Adam's has apple (WW) and lime (window cleaner)

It's WATERMELON!!!! Am I right huh, huh?

Geoff, I have one of those orange Harbor Freight rotarys. They're not that bad, but you have to be careful with them. I destroyed the pad I had for mine when I caught a fender. I will use mine again once I get new pads for it. But for most of my details, the PC is perfect.

its not the rotary(round one), its the 7 inch variable speed polisher/sander. either way it still wouldnt match up to the PC.

what about Honeydew Melon? but i could see it as kiwi, pear, or watermelon since we already have grapes(even though its the purple smell not the sharper green) apples(never thought of WW smelling like that) and limes. pretty sure adam would wanna stay in the fruits like the others and not stray away with mint or pine.

Liking the new avatar Chris. He's growing fast. :cheers:

That's his "1 milllllllllion Dollar" pose... lol I saw him and HAD to take it.

Thanks! He's in the I want to cry and be held CONSTANTLY phase...

Just going to post the same thing Rich!

Chris, WOW, how big is your BIG BOY now? Looks like a sturdy fella!

:2thumbs:

Heck he was 8/13 when born and 9/5 when weighed 2 weeks later. I'm guessing all of 10 pounds. It's the hair... He's got GREAT hair... :2thumbs:

This monday's his weigh in...

He's in the 75% across the board.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I was 10lb6oz, I'm 6'2" 210/ my bro, 7lb3oz, he's 6'2" 300lbs.

Birth weight doesn't foretell the future too much - haha

Archived