Customer Service 866.965.0400

2010: What a Year!

Adam

Friends, its been a BIG year, and I'm excited to report on the progress made. I'm also incredibly grateful to you, our loyal customer, for your business, and for turning your friends and family onto our humble little product line.

This was our first year in Colorado, after a move from California. It was the biggest dice-roll in the 10+ years of this company, and I barely slept for weeks before, during, even months after the move.

We sent our fantastic sales team, Ashley and Dylan, to work permanently from their home offices. They enjoy the freedom, and have excelled beyond anything I could have expected.

The new Colorado team is outstanding, and work together like a team should, accomplishing more in less time, with a good vibe in the warehouse every day!

My wife gave birth to a healthy baby boy 3 months ago, and the health of everyone in our family, and our team has held strong. That's the really important thing, health. Without health, nothing matters. Ask anyone who is sick, or has an ill child, parent, family member, loved one, or friend. This is such a powerful place, when prayer is concentrated by all of our forum members.

This was a tough year for many, and I'm sorry for those people and business have been adversely affected by the economy, and by the selfish and poor decisions made by our government. I hope the current administration fades away before any more families are impoverished.

I'm incredibly humbled that our small business has thrived more substantially than ever. This year, we experienced the biggest growth in our history.

With that growth, we were able to get volume discounts by FedEx, and pass those on to reduce the shipping costs paid by our customers by over 35%. We were able to introduce new, and improve products, sourced in the United States of America.

Finally, we were able to donate products, and thousands of dollars to people and organizations in need of help. Giving feels truly fantastic, almost like a drug, addictive.

Again, thank you. Have a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year.

Sincerely,

Adam & Our Entire Family :patriot:

In tough Economic times it is GREAT to see a business doing well! Then again with great products and Excellent Customer service should it be any surprise that your company is thriving? Thank You for everything.

Congrats to Adam and the staff!

Me thinks it us that should be thanking you Adam. Not only do you provide us with incredible products to satisfy our strange addiction, but you do it while making us feel like part of something out of the ordinary.

When folks think of businesses, the GMs, Fords and Microsofts of the world probably come to mind first, but it is not the huge internationals that drive the economies of our respective countries. It is guys like you. The guy or gal that takes a deep breath and decides to start up a small business. They are the ones employing people. That takes guts, smarts and a belief in what you are doing. That you are a success at it, while understanding that at the end of the day it is family and friends that really count, says all we have to know.

All the best in 2011 sir!:2thumbs:

Adam, it's been my priviledge and honor to be a tiny part of your journey. Here's to another year filled with good friends, good health, good times, and good profits. And as always my friend, if there is EVER anything I can do for you..........I'm just a phone call away.

Happy New Year!

Rich

To Adam;

Thank you for standing by your values and business ethics even when it may not necessarily be good for the bottom line ( exp, the great made in the USA policy of your company). Thank you for leading your team that not only take care of customer service but everyone even those who pack our boxes :D. Its your vision and desire that leads your company...& its what cause so many adamholics.

The personal touch to customer service is your best product, never discontinue it :lolsmack:

To Adams (the company);

Adam,Dylan, Ashley, All the warehouse,shipping & receiving,everyone we never think of, The Best Brand Promoter alive the JUNKMAN, all dealers and my local dealer. LOL I gues it be easier to say the team but I wanted to get across the whole team;

I thank you guys not just what you have done and are doing for me & other customers but what you are doing for the company. Without you guys representing the company the way you do & working with the attention you do it would not be the same! I thank you guys for your passion for what you do, for your patience & responses.

In 3 years or so I hope the core team we know would be the heads of the various departments. You could even make any future promoters go thru the Junkman taught promotions & event marketing course lol.

K i guess that's enough thanks but i mean it. Its great to be building my business with such a company and team such as yourselves. There's no other product supplier I would want to rely on.

excuses me.. do i have something on my nose? :lolsmack: :lolsmack:

Great people, great products, and unsurpassed customer service will help any business sustain in down times. Once that foundation is built, you can count on positive incremental growth. Thank you Adam for providing all this to your customers! I am a lifetime customer.

Thanks for your kindness friends! I'm so honored to have you as friends, moderators, and customers. Too kind!

Like any company, it's as successful as the team members running the show.

We have fantastic team members, moderators, and promoters, and I'm more fortunate than ever to have achieved and maintained such a great group of humans!

Thank you, again for your kindness, and thanks for supporting our small organization!

Your Friend,

Adam:patriot:

Thanks Adam for another year of great products, newer and improved products and above all great customer service. Others here have said it better than I could, so I will just say I look forward to Grabiak's in spring for a great get together. The Adams family has sure grown over the years thanks to the great work of the Adams team, customers and forum members. We all hope 2011 outdoes 2010!

Archived