Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

i eventually started telling people that asked for my help, "sorry i already have plans" especially if its something i didn't want to do. if it was something interesting, i say, "let me see if i can move something around, i'll give you a call back." wait 5-10 minutes to call back and tell them i can help :lol:

trick is making people think your always busy so when they think of you, they hesitate to ask, and don't just show up at your doorstep!

I guess that could work. I was just thinking about moving to a different city. lol

On the inside looking out at the rain. Plan was to do a long over due wash.

Tuesday looks good as does Wednesday so get out there so I can live vicariously through you.:D

My poor baby got poured on today during and after the AM commute. :mad:

I sure do love the performance of the Quick Sealant. :thumbsup:

got my motorcycle out and did some riding on my only day off of the week. Was good weather for it. Got a little scare from a cop though :( after that I went and got some grocerys and cought myself staring at my dripping wet black paint lol

Wow you're a lot better boss than mine. Steaks would be great to keep me motivated at work. I'm lucky to get a bagel on Friday mornings at my office. BTW today is Friday and I'm on the way to work keeping my fingers crossed I get a bagel, LOL!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Wow you're a lot better boss than mine. Steaks would be great to keep me motivated at work. I'm lucky to get a bagel on Friday mornings at my office. BTW today is Friday and I'm on the way to work keeping my fingers crossed I get a bagel, LOL!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

:lol:

same thing here. i sometimes sneak up two or three floors to see whats up there, because my floor never gets nothin'!!!

Spent the last 3 days 8+ hours a day Adamizing the cars. First removed the winter tires. And installed the alloys.:D

2 bucket wash.

Sheet dried, using the Great white towel and side kick.

Revive polished followed by Americana.

I used the Spray sealant for the first time on the door jambs fantastic.

Cleaned the winter tires F&R and added spray sealant. And a coat of Super VRT.

All and all:drool: Well worth all the time and effort.

:banana::banana::banana: indeed! Congrats Chas.

Congratulations Chas.

Thanks guys! Definitely was a ton of work to even get through the GMAT and application but well worth it.

I may have to treat myself with an Adam's purchase haha

Got accepted into Virginia Tech's MBA program today! WAHOOOOOO!

:banana:

Congratulations!!!!:2thumbs:

Spent the last 3 days 8+ hours a day Adamizing the cars. First removed the winter tires. And installed the alloys.:D

2 bucket wash.

Sheet dried, using the Great white towel and side kick.

Revive polished followed by Americana.

I used the Spray sealant for the first time on the door jambs fantastic.

Cleaned the winter tires F&R and added spray sealant. And a coat of Super VRT.

All and all:drool: Well worth all the time and effort.

:worth:

:jester:

As to the OP: a busy day at the office. My lovely wife called me with the results from my physical. Anger from her since my lipid panel kicks her lipid panel's back side. FBS though was a bit on the high side so I'll step up the exercise and reduce the caloric intake and see where I stand in 6 months for my next check up. Doc reminded me when I turn 50 in a couple years that a colonoscopy is a great idea. 50? Where did the time go? 50? Getting the c scope sounds like a good idea but I'm not looking forward to it...:willy: