Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Man sorry to hear some of you are sick Not to make a joke but ready to evict some relatives from the Island. Some came sick and now we will probably all end up sick. Already have an Eye Infection from leaving contacts in too long:( Don't need the FLU. My daughter just came in the office and said Hope you don't expect Grandkids for a long time Ahhh. lol

Time to escape and wash a Car.

Thanks Mark!

Day 3 being sick, but feeling a lot better. I think I did the right thing by seeing my doctor immediately when I started feeling funny. Hopefully I'm back to myself very soon.

I may try and get out of the house today to check out some new trucks. I'm sure that will help me feel better.

Thanks Mark!

Day 5, finally saw my Doctor around 11 this morning.. he gave me samples of Avelox and prescribed me Tylenol 3 for the pain.

He was surprised the ER didn't prescribe any antibiotics..

Today's symptoms include sore throat, earache, headache, achey body..

Detailed my new 2013 Honda Pilot. Used Americana Wax for the first time today, and WOW does it work great!! It really makes the black paint shine and it's so easy to use. Will get some pics up....to dark to get any good ones tonight.

Visited Valley Forge for the first time. Ironically, while sitting in front of General Washington house I was more interested in the sweet 13' GT500 passing by. I guess I love the stang's! I here Ford will be building the GT350's in 15'. If they do an n/a 5.8 I'm in!

Still working on things around the house. With the wife and baby still sick it's hard to get too much stuff done. Went back to work and was officially put in charge of my shop, so now i'm leading nine others in the Electric shop! Nice feeling to actually be able to make an impact on a group of people. Today's agenda includes hanging one final shelf, sealing it and painting it. Hopefully a trip to Bass Pro as well for my XD 40 subcompact. Probably will only get the shelf finished up though.

Woke up earlier, took the 07 Monte Carlo SS to the shop for quick sealant (first time using it, I love love love!) followed up with BG, Americana. Then off to the dog park for a group walk with the flyball team. Just placed my next Adams order! Lots of goodies. Then clean the house ?

I made it out to purchase my XD 40, got the final shelf hung in the laundry room and got a coat of paint on them. Tomorrow morning will be another coat followed by a last one in the afternoon. After the shelves are done i'll be making my way to the base skeet range with some dudes from work to let off some steam!