Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Wrapped up my kids truck and it works with no leaks.  And no extra parts.  Scrubbed the driveway to remove the oil stains.  Hoping to wash cars tomorrow if it doesn't rain.   :xfingers:

Edited by LFairbanks

Yesterday I Rinseless Washed the ATS4. This afternoon I 2 bucket washed the wife's Beast. She wants a Borla cat back on it. I think I know what her 40th Birthday present will be...;)

Also programmed the HomeLink garage door feature on both vehicles. The Beast involved pressing buttons and watching for lights to go blinky blinky, the Cadillac did as well but also had me get up on a ladder to press the learn button on the garage door opener.

Edited by Captain Slow

Wrapped up my kids truck and it works with no leaks.  And no extra parts.  Scrubbed the driveway to remove the oil stains.  Hoping to wash cars tomorrow if it doesn't rain.   :xfingers:

What did you scrub the concrete with?

Worked all day at the office.  So much paperwork :) .

Then after work I taught class for Vacation Bible School (first year teaching a class my normal thing is all the audio visual and help the minister keep things running-where kiddies need to be going, supplies, security, etc). 

Edited by DieselDude

We took the old No. 2 1912 race car to the Spirit of the Automobile show in Daytona Beach.  This is getting late in the season for a car show down here (temps were in the high 80's with a 'feels like' temp of 94).  This venue is along the river in Daytona Beach, at a park with lots of trees, so the shade and the breeze made for a comfortable day.  A variety of cars from modern & classic muscle cars, to a group of Morgans, several rat rods, and a few other older cars.

IMG_20160521_104706_zpsmmtubl57.jpg

Cleaned out the garage a little bit.  Rained most the day here.  Haven't been able to wash a car in a long time now.   :(  Wife gave me the ok to upgrade my air compressor if I sold one of the two I already have.  She thought I had 3, but didn't realize I gave one to my brother.  

Finding bird bombs on my car when I left work pushed me over the edge.  I got home and washed my DD.  Felt like the first time in 2 months.  Didn't care that it is suppose to rain the next three days.  I just washed it and left it.  Didn't bother drying it.  Figured I would give it a proper wash this weekend.  

Turned the back of a local Trailblazer SS owners truck purple.  He had some type of rust/metal contamination he is unable to remove and give him a spray down with wheel cleaner.  Amazing results.  Told him about the 15% sale and sent him in his way.

Nothing that I wanted to, all weekend.  Wanting to play with the new polisher, but the wife wanted yard work done, and my kid wanted his truck fixed.  Ugg.  

I could've used your new polisher this weekend.  Let's trade, you send me your polisher to try out, and I'll send you some of my yard work.  :jester:

Watched and heard my $400 back pack leaf blower seize .. Let neighbor borrow it.. he put gas in it for me after use..only issue. He didnt put in 2 stroke oil with the gas ..he put in stable instead.

Cannot get angry at a 70 year old that insisted he do the work instead of me doing it for him!

Am I angry ..Yes ..at myself!