Customer Service 866.965.0400

Yea Its Got A Hemi.........

Chris@Adams

Check out my new :burnout:Ram, I picked her up yesterday.I test drove a black one, but I just couldn't buy another black, so I went easy on myself and went with Silver!:banana:

A little WCW & a coat of Americana :drool:today, believe it or not the paint was in pretty good shape! Will take better pics later!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gone & Forgotten

Copycat (1-upper with the hemi) - beautiful truck tho, couldn't go with the Hemi - too mucho dinero and too poquito MPG.

67022f33.jpg

Congrats Chris!!! Nice, and way to support the Mopar biz! Just returned a HEMI Ram today, rented it for the weekend for some friends who came to town.

Drove great, very tight, and we got over 17mpg for the 200 miles that it traveled! Very impressed with that vehicle, and good for you my friend!!:2thumbs:

Nice truck Chris, great choice!

Out of curiosity, why'd you choose the Ram over the Silverado or an F-series?

This is my 4th Dodge truck 95-Dakota,97-Ram,02-Dakota (thats forsale) and this 11-Ram. Nothing against the GM or Ford, I just like the looks of the Dodge better!:burnout:

Very nice I have been thinking about trading mine 07 in on a new one. Always loved the outside of of the Rams but thought it was always lacking on the inside and they finally changed that in a big way! Plus now they offer a true "Crew Cab" instead of the shorter back door "Quad Cab"!

Good thing you went silver, you already have enough black to clean and my last dodge was Black and it seemed like the cleaning/polishing never ended!

Archived