Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is this a problem?

Derajaman

Question

When you drive to work and notice that your windows are oily/dirty/streaky, and when you arrive at your work parking lot you pull out your glass cleaner and towel and clean the inside and outside of every window? Co-workers can give you some very confused looks...

16 answers to this question

^lol

its pretty funny, when I detailed the Edge a couple weeks ago, the teenager across the street went out side and started cleaning his car with Windex and a beach towel..

I tried so hard to keep my laughing down..

I swear washing your car is like yawning. See someone else washing or they see you washing and they/you pull out the buckets and get going lol. There have been times driving down the road where if I hit a bug then I'll get out with some WCW and wipe the front down lol.

ha, back when i had my old mini and i worked at Sears i would purposely leave 15 minutes early so i could clean my "white" Rims of the little brake dust they collected on the 7 mile trip from home to sears. I would also pull out the California Duster (used it properly). I was the nut job as per my co-workers. I also had "my spot" in the parking lot, it was a 1 1/2 parking spot with a barier on one side so no A$$hole could park next to me.

If i found that someone had parked their i would walk through sears finding the person that parked in my spot and forced them to move, The managers would always joke in our meetings that any employee were to park in "My Spot" i could "write them up"

Ohh, and i would clean my glass all the time:D I'm a nut, however after I quite the manager that had bought a Merc took over my spot. The last day i was there i came out to a sign that said "Mini Parking Only" with a card saying we'll miss you and your crazyness with all my managers/co-workers signatures:thumbsup: Man, i miss that place sometimes

When you drive to work and notice that your windows are oily/dirty/streaky, and when you arrive at your work parking lot you pull out your glass cleaner and towel and clean the inside and outside of every window? Co-workers can give you some very confused looks...

Work?.....Co-workers?....What is this foriegn language you speak?

Everything else sounds normal :burnout:

Sounds about as normal as it gets I hate dirty windows:willy:. Just throw on a hobo hat and make a cardboard sign saying wash window for change and then maybe they'll think you're just a nice guy.:lolsmack:

Archived