Customer Service 866.965.0400

Playing with Adam's Quick Sealant

Chewy

Question

• Answers 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How cold can it be to apply this effectivly? Ive got it on order and would really like to get it on my truck before the salt n snow starts flying. Gonna try and get some MSS put on this weekend if everything goes well. As you know our temps are decending quick.

I'm sure many of us in the cold north are very interested in the way that it works in the cooler temps. Mine will be here today (Saturday) as I see that it is on the fed-x truck and out for delivery.

Between now and turkey day here in the States.

Awesome! :rockon:

It will be like Christmas before Christmas!!!!

Dylan and the team have been working on this for some time, so they have a better idea of how long it will last. Of course there are a lot of variables there too.

Chris

Would be great if it lasted a little longer than Americana in similar conditions.:xfingers: Then it would be Super Secret Spray Sealant, BG, BW or Americana for me. (I guess it isn't so Secret any more :lolsmack:)

Thanks Chris, Dylan, and Ryan for the info. :cheers:

I'm excited! :D

Sorry if it has been answered already.. but has anyone had any experience yet with how far 1 can will go of the selant? I am thinking this is the perfect wheel barrel sealant and wheels as well so it won't be used on the whole car. Any thoughts?

:D Ya know what would be a perfect roll out event? TURKEY ROD RUN!

....just saying...

Mike from not-so-far-east Orlando let me try some one one of my wheels....super easy to apply, seems to have nice durability :2thumbs:

It was a smaller can than what's going to be sold, but I was still able to do our whole Enclave plus wheels and it took 10 minutes. The more I'd do it, the faster I'd get.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone4 using special algorithms and data nodes!

In an Sheriff Andy Taylor voice:

"If a fella was to have a shiny silver can of this Quick Sealant, and say that fella was to apply that spray sealant to the front of the car as an extra layer of bug protection, reckon how that would work against them bugs?"

I don't know, but when I get back from the Port of Charleston in 2 weeks (after our cruise to Bermuda) I will let you know how well it works!

:jester:

A quick update - I washed the car this evening and easily removed the few bugs we picked up over the weekend. I sprayed the front of the car again (front end and mirrors) with 'Der Silver Stuff' for more protection.

The real test begins tomorrow.

Sorry if it has been answered already.. but has anyone had any experience yet with how far 1 can will go of the selant? I am thinking this is the perfect wheel barrel sealant and wheels as well so it won't be used on the whole car. Any thoughts?

According to Dylan in another thread - http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/waxing-glazing-sealing/14895.htm

I'd estimate that the average person will see around 10-15 applications on full vehicles of average size, give or take. Also, remember you only need to use enough to cover the car in a thin coating... after that initial panel Adam would not need to spray much more as the app will already be primed up with lots of product.

In the motorcycle world that stuff used to be called HONDA SPRAY and it was glorious, before they took all the cancer causing crap out of it and made it suck. Good luck with the product.

I used honda polish on my bike when I got it..I liked how it worked! but now my bike only sees Adam's

Archived