Customer Service 866.965.0400

Playing with Adam's Quick Sealant

Chewy

Question

• Answers 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if it has been answered already.. but has anyone had any experience yet with how far 1 can will go of the selant? I am thinking this is the perfect wheel barrel sealant and wheels as well so it won't be used on the whole car. Any thoughts?

According to Dylan in another thread - http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/waxing-glazing-sealing/14895.htm

I'd estimate that the average person will see around 10-15 applications on full vehicles of average size, give or take. Also, remember you only need to use enough to cover the car in a thin coating... after that initial panel Adam would not need to spray much more as the app will already be primed up with lots of product.

Not gonna pull the wheels off the chally but just got my sealant in and gonna go down and clean the wheels again just to be sure and spray the sealant on the wheels/Tires.

Also gonna try some on the intake just to see how it responds to heat.

Stay tuned.

:burnout:

Sorry if it has been answered already.. but has anyone had any experience yet with how far 1 can will go of the sealant? I am thinking this is the perfect wheel barrel sealant and wheels as well so it won't be used on the whole car. Any thoughts?

Would like to know this also. I plan on the spray sealant on my alloys. Have them off the car and will be doing a thorough cleaning and IPA rub down than putting on several coats of the sealant.

Time will tell I assume as to the conditions that the wheels encounter, heat, sun on the faces and what cleaning method is used. Will be interesting as time goes by.

Sorry if it has been answered already.. but has anyone had any experience yet with how far 1 can will go of the selant? I am thinking this is the perfect wheel barrel sealant and wheels as well so it won't be used on the whole car. Any thoughts?

How cold can it be to apply this effectivly? Ive got it on order and would really like to get it on my truck before the salt n snow starts flying. Gonna try and get some MSS put on this weekend if everything goes well. As you know our temps are decending quick.

I'm sure many of us in the cold north are very interested in the way that it works in the cooler temps. Mine will be here today (Saturday) as I see that it is on the fed-x truck and out for delivery.

I washed my son's car today and was amazed (again) at the beading from QS.

The roof - not much protection left

QuickSealant001.jpg

The hood - QS applied in the middle of Sept.

QuickSealant011.jpg

This car is always outside and rarely gets washed.

I LOVE the tight beading from QS!

In the motorcycle world that stuff used to be called HONDA SPRAY and it was glorious, before they took all the cancer causing crap out of it and made it suck. Good luck with the product.

I used honda polish on my bike when I got it..I liked how it worked! but now my bike only sees Adam's

:D Ya know what would be a perfect roll out event? TURKEY ROD RUN!

....just saying...

Mike from not-so-far-east Orlando let me try some one one of my wheels....super easy to apply, seems to have nice durability :2thumbs:

How do you change the number of posts per page?:confused:

Click on the following:

User CP (at top of page)

Edit options (on left hand side of page)

Thread display options (middle of page about 2/3 of the way down)

Select 40 posts per page.

Just read through all 8 pages.... Im so geeking out right now haha. Ill be pre-ordering it as soon as its ready.

Change how many posts are per page to the max and it's only 2 pages! :)

You'll love it!

Makes a boring job, almost FUN! :jester:

Archived