Customer Service 866.965.0400

Playing with Adam's Quick Sealant

Chewy

Question

• Answers 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, in Dylan's video he used it on the window. Does/could it replace the glass sealant?

No it doesn't, but it can be sprayed pretty much anywhere on the car without any negative effects. You'll see at the end of my video, where I show a textured plastic area that I literally sprayed the product on, and it caused no issues.

This stuff is pretty cool... :)

It was a smaller can than what's going to be sold, but I was still able to do our whole Enclave plus wheels and it took 10 minutes. The more I'd do it, the faster I'd get.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone4 using special algorithms and data nodes!

I literally went to another site and took their on sale sealant out of my shopping cart. I've wanted to try out a paint sealant, but this looks to be an everything sealant. I don't care if this doesn't last as long as other sealants. Watching Dylan do that giant F350 door in aboot 1:30 sold me. :banana:

Chewy: Have you done the G8 yet? If so how long did it take, 5 minutes?

Does this go over or under Glass Sealant?

BTW: It's raining right now and the rain is just running off of the G8. Americana and Glass Sealant; FTW!!! :thumbsup:

Between now and turkey day here in the States.

Awesome! :rockon:

It will be like Christmas before Christmas!!!!

Dylan and the team have been working on this for some time, so they have a better idea of how long it will last. Of course there are a lot of variables there too.

Chris

Would be great if it lasted a little longer than Americana in similar conditions.:xfingers: Then it would be Super Secret Spray Sealant, BG, BW or Americana for me. (I guess it isn't so Secret any more :lolsmack:)

Thanks Chris, Dylan, and Ryan for the info. :cheers:

I'm excited! :D

The plan is the same sized can as In & Out. Should make for easier shipping and storage that way. The cans shown in the video were just for testing purposes.

May want some kind of slight color difference on the label for identification purposes. Don't want to grab the wrong can by accident! Whoops.

Archived