Customer Service 866.965.0400

First time reveal of the Charger to the Adam's crowd (56k Warning)

Chase@InsanePaint

After 6 weeks of hangin' with Jonathan & Josh, the girl came home. Had the following done:

#1) Shave 3rd brake light & trunk keyhole

#2) Remove OEM spoiler & fill holes

#3) Custom fabricate new low-profile metal spoiler

#4) Flat clear rear CF TruFiber diffuser

#5) Flat black roof, crosshair grille, & chin spoiler

#6) Shave washer nozzles on hood & repaint

#7) Wet sand/address any slight problem areas

Here's the pics. I can NEVER seem to get the right angle, despite having a fancy-dancy camera, lol. Spoiler shots to start.

DSC_1088.jpg

DSC_1089.jpg

DSC_1090.jpg

DSC_1091.jpg

DSC_1092.jpg

DSC_1093.jpg

DSC_1094.jpg

DSC_1095.jpg

DSC_1096.jpg

DSC_1119.jpg

DSC_1118.jpg

DSC_1117.jpg

Flat clear on the carbon fiber baby.

DSC_1098.jpg

DSC_1099.jpg

DSC_1100.jpg

Flat black roof.

DSC_1101.jpg

DSC_1121.jpg

Flat black grille & chin spoiler

DSC_1104.jpg

DSC_1105.jpg

DSC_1137.jpg

DSC_1138.jpg

No more washer nozzles!

DSC_1136.jpg

DSC_1102.jpg

DSC_1103.jpg

A few full body shots.

DSC_1106.jpg

DSC_1107.jpg

DSC_1108.jpg

DSC_1110.jpg

DSC_1111.jpg

DSC_1113.jpg

DSC_1114.jpg

DSC_1115.jpg

DSC_1120.jpg

A few random engine bay shots.

DSC_1127.jpg

DSC_1128.jpg

DSC_1129.jpg

DSC_1130.jpg

DSC_1132.jpg

DSC_1134.jpg

From these pics on, I'll be showing other things that have been completed for awhile now. Just been waiting til now to show these things to you guys and gals. Hope y'all like. We'll start with the suede interior, done by Price Upholstery.

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

Built to match gauge pillar, that houses my Aeroforce Digital Gauges.

DSC_0762.jpg

DSC_0763.jpg

DSC_0765.jpg

DSC_0767.jpg

Door panels, also done by Goolsby customs.

DSC_0768.jpg

DSC_0769.jpg

DSC_0770.jpg

DSC_0643.jpg

DSC_0646.jpg

A few custom embroidery touches done by Jina's Sew Simple Embroidery.

NewEmbroidery003.jpg

NewEmbroidery005.jpg

NewEmbroidery009.jpg

NewEmbroidery010.jpg

Custom gauge overlay.

MuscleCarGTG009.jpg

MuscleCarGTG007.jpg

MuscleCarGTG002.jpg

MuscleCarGTG056.jpg

A few of the billet touches, other than what's under the hood.

BilletTechGoods002.jpg

BilletTechGoods001.jpg

BilletTechGoods009.jpg

Little bit of Kicker audio work done. Pretty simple stuff.

DSC_0771.jpg

DSC_0772.jpg

DSC_0773.jpg

There's plenty more. But this will give you an idea of some of the bigger mods I've done to her. Thanks for looking. I need to take photography classes, lol. :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Dylan. From a fellow connoisseur I take that as a compliment. She's just an old Dodge, lol. I realized from those pics that I need to hit the tails with some FMP, haha. Today, after the drive home, she simply got treated to some WCW & DS with a double soft towel. Goolsby bakes their paints, so the cure time is almost immediate. But I'm still gonna wait 60 days to coat it with Americana. Although, I do anticipate Ill hit her with some BG within the next couple weeks, lol.

Only mods I have planned for the near future are some more engine bay tidying up/cosmetic touches. Like a faux-firewall panel, and cleaning up some wires.

And thanks so much Eric!!

Geezus guys. I don't know what to say. Thank you?? I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction. And I'm not even happy with these pics, lol. Words can't express my gratitude boys, thank you. It's kinda nice/weird to get recognition for something you've worked so hard building. I owe a TTTOOOOOOON of gratitude towards Goolsby Customs. The guys are flawless. I could never let anyone else touch my car now!!!!

And Jeff, thanks for noticing. There's SO MANY LITTLE THINGS I've done to customize this car. Only bad/good part about it, is most of it doesn't get noticed. Almost everybody thinks it came that way from the factory, so the little mods get written off as OEM. But truth be told, like you said, almost every surface has been touched & customized. :)

And BJoe Aull.......you are correct in your math my friend. The transmission, differential, and axles are all built as well.

The ONLY bad thing I can think of in my book is some of the badging. The outside is beyond beautiful but a few less pieces under the hood and inside the car saying mopar or 426 Hemi would be better IMO. I just feel that the outside is clean and free of badging so no need to throw it under the hood. The car looks killer either way though and I think everyone here would be proud to have that in their garage.

I've had one other person say that. When in full presentation in person, it's seriously understated. What happens is, when shooting pics, it looks like it's everywhere, because that's what the pics are showing specifically, so it seems like it's all over the place, but it's not. I don't know if that makes sense or not.......

But either way I appreciate your honesty. If we all had the same taste, life would be BORING. You're not gonna hurt my feelings, lol. It's all good dude. :)

Now that I have mopped up my drool from the floor, I have to admit, when I saw the in progress pics of the spoiler it looked to big/blocky. Now that I see it as a whole it flows really well with the rest of the car and the body lines, I love it! The flat carbon fiber is also awesome!! Everything flows very well, I think that if the roof was flat carbon fiber as well as the chin spoiler it would bring the carbon together very nicely, but it looks great as is!! Awesome job, and amazing taste sir!! :2thumbs: And the interior and underhood just completes the car! That must be one fun time!!! How about some videos as stated above? :cheers:

Nicely done. I'm not much on the interior but I love the outside. The red pinstripe on the wheels looks perfect and I like that spoiler.

How is that roof so far? Every flat black paint job I've ever seen shows finger prints like CRAZY.

Archived