Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's New Rolling Detail Seat!

Check this new Adam's Rolling Seat out, this seat is a must have! It matches the Detailing cart perfectly.

This seat is very sturdy with plenty of room, the seat cover can be taken off and doubles for kneeling cushion.

Take advantage of the 15% off Veterans Day sale and get yours, you will not be sorry! I give it 5 Stars!:patriot:

Adam's Rolling Detail Seat

Adam's seat 002.jpg

Adam's seat 003.jpg

Adam's seat 004.jpg

Adam's seat 009.jpg

Chris,

Do your 5 gallon containers leak like that? The website says you have to tilt them on end or they will leak. I ask because I want to get them, but it kind of defeats the purpose if you have to tilt them up and lay them down every time you want to fill a bottle. Thanks for the feedback!

Odd question but what is the weight bearing capability of those seats? Are they rated for at least 250 lbs? I'd hate to sit on one and have it collapse under me.....

interested as well, me and my 200 lb fat @ss dont wanna break this haha, im losing weight but not fast as the pace i buy adam products haha

Chris,

Do your 5 gallon containers leak like that? The website says you have to tilt them on end or they will leak. I ask because I want to get them, but it kind of defeats the purpose if you have to tilt them up and lay them down every time you want to fill a bottle. Thanks for the feedback!

No they haven't yet.

Odd question but what is the weight bearing capability of those seats? Are they rated for at least 250 lbs? I'd hate to sit on one and have it collapse under me.....

325 lbs.

I spy one of the new d/a-flex pads

;)

That's a great question actually, and as Chris said, 325lbs is the rating on the seat. I've bounced on it with my 210lb behind, and no problem...

:thumbsup:

That's a great question actually, and as Chris said, 325lbs is the rating on the seat. I've bounced on it with my 210lb behind, and no problem...

Ok Thanx, just what I wanted to know before ordering one. :2thumbs:

Just a thought but maybe the Ad should mention it. Anyone who's ever had a folding chair collapse on them might want to know.

Edited by ADH

Hey Chris,

What is the orange liquid in the bottle on the right side of the cart? Is that a new product?

No, thats good ole pink DS!

That old bottle will very soon ( like in a couple days) be replaced by the new Adam's 36oz. DS!:cheers:

Adam's Detail Spray - 36 oz

Edited by Chris05GTO

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I need to see the rolling bucket seat (adam's) next to the new seat. I gotta gauge Height - I use the bucket for rolling around the car. I lay a towel over the bucket lid for cushion for my 220lb XL-wearing self.

My brother is 310lbs. I should have him sit on it. It's all beer... we're both 6'2".

I need to see the rolling bucket seat (adam's) next to the new seat. I gotta gauge Height - I use the bucket for rolling around the car. I lay a towel over the bucket lid for cushion for my 220lb XL-wearing self.

My brother is 310lbs. I should have him sit on it. It's all beer... we're both 6'2".

Big ole AL. boys!:jester:

No they haven't yet.

325 lbs.

;)

Cool, thanks. I've gotten over my fear of WW, and I'm burning through it! Three vehicles and it takes a bottle per (at least for me:))

Got another question for you. The detail spray gallon usually has residue at the bottom of it, so I shake it up real good before refilling my bottles, how do you manage with the 5 gallon bottles? Thanks.

Cool, thanks. I've gotten over my fear of WW, and I'm burning through it! Three vehicles and it takes a bottle per (at least for me:))

Got another question for you. The detail spray gallon usually has residue at the bottom of it, so I shake it up real good before refilling my bottles, how do you manage with the 5 gallon bottles? Thanks.

I have never tried to shake up the 5 gal. of DS,I just use it with no problems.