Customer Service 866.965.0400

What mods do you have planned for the spring??

Chase@InsanePaint

I'll play Chase..

IS300: Gloss black roof, Audio upgrade, re-do some of the factory suede on the drivers seat.

Merc Van (daily driver): Tires.....lol!! They are BADLY dry rotted! :lolsmack:

Bike: Pull the motor (AGAIN for the 6th time!!) but just for paint this time ;) Then its getting SOLD one way or the other!

Money from bike: going towards MG Midget, Alfa spyder, or older Bug...and all future car funds will be dedicated to restoring/modding one of those :rockon:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Civic getting a full 7 point cage put in it.

S2000-Since hitting a deer right before xmas and destorying my drivers side headlight, front bumper and fender. Im going to up grade to a full kit and then new paint and just picked up a killer deal on a fully built motor and turbo kit to throw in the car also.

Bike- new tires, steel brake lines and new brak and clutch levers.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood freakin lord!!!!!!! That's gonna be a BBBBBEEEEEEEEEAAST!!!!!!

I am DYING to get the airbags on my Charger. It's killin' me.............

Then you'd love where I live, RideTech (air ride technologies) is located in my small town! I get to see some of there rides occasionally. The owner and many of there employees eat at my restaurant probably weekly.

yeah, thats all they do really is performance type setups. Racing and handling is there thing. Not really aesthetics, but its cool for that too. They don't do 4x4, but they have started doing atv type vehicles I believe.

2011 Nissan Altima Coupe:

Little things

Nismo Exhaust

EBC rotors and brake pads

Paint calipers

Big project: Audio

Alpine INE-Z928HD

Mosconi Processor

Focal KRX3 running active custom fiberglass A pillars

Dynamat

(1X) Focal FPS 4160

(1X) Focal FPS 2160

(1x) Focal FPS 1500

Focal K2 11 inch sub

It's funny dude, cause air ride suspension was NEVER even on my radar. Seriously never even thought about it. No joke, EVER. Until summer last year. I saw a couple cars that I REALLY dug it on. They were muscular. Fast. And very tastefully modded. From that point on, I had to have it........lucky you, lol. :)

lol you saw extreme's car didn't you :) he just did his wheels and stuff and made it a totally different car!

I recently picked up a toy, gonna try to see if I can push the 5.3 up to 600 hp on stock rods and pistons and run a 10 second pass. We will see though. My old truck went 11's so its possible, just gotta get the combo right.

My little sailboat is getting the galley overhauled with a new countertop, sink, freshwater system and tabletop.

On the MR2 I'm trying my hand at paint touch-up and some wet sanding. I also need to remove the front bumper and spoiler to repaint those. And to install some Hella driving lights.

The VW is just going to get a much needed detailing and a little exploratory surgery to track down some minor rattles under the dash and in the driver's side door. They're making me psychotic. :willy:

Got me a CAI from Cold Air inductions with APEX scoop, full 3" header/catback exhaust from American Racing Headers, and plan on getting some suspension upgrades- PFADT trailing arms, toe rods, subframe bushing kit, and possibly a nice little WHIPPLE :D

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Had the Silverado 2 weeks now (well, tomorrow will be) - Already done TINT (self-install), & Pioneer double din.

Installing today (hopefully):

XM Module for Pioneer

RFosgate Prime 6.5" Components in all 4 doors (and A-pillar for tweets)

At this point, a good wash and wax would be a MOD for this truck. Weather suckin' here.

Great seeing everyone's mod designs. We should be able to have a MOD section of the forum and have a build blog here - I've seen that on other forums but I like Adam's people. I know people here. This is my home.

Go ahead and add dual exhaust to my list. Picked up some free hangers and isolators today. It's gonna cost me about 20 bucks + the part + installation for it.

niceeee! thank you cause those chargers just look so rough with that single exhaust. looking forward to pics, seen some sxt with dual exhaust and im a fan.

• 2 weeks later...
Buying the ZL1 grille for my SS. It should make the front end look alot better. Also looking at the SLP front chin splitter.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

my friend with a SS ran over a mattress on the highway over the weekend. luckily the only damage done was to the bumper, so he's wanting to get the ZL1 bumper. should be interesting to see on an SS. the shop its at quoted him $1100 for the SS bumper and $1400 for the ZL1 bumper, painted and installed

Here's the ZL1 bumper on a friend's SS came out good imho. had the Heritage Grill on beforehand. Have the Heritage Grill on my car also but for some reason don't like it as much with the ZL1 front clip compared to the ZL1 Upper Grill.

that looks good man! That just a bumper that can be ordered from GM or was it a custom made job?