Customer Service 866.965.0400

Towels turned gray

jbizzle

Question

21 answers to this question

I did the very same thing as well with my great white drying towels. Had one of the black towels sneak in there and as the water was filling up I noticed what looked like a mini squid letting out ink all over the washer water. I quick tried yanking the great whites out but it was too late since the great whites soaked in some of the blackened water. They all work just fine, even I still work fine! :jester:

I just got the 10 pack of the black towels. Washed a car, tossed the towels in the washer, carefully waiting to put the new towels in a second load. Switched the towels out, but missed one that was "stuck" to the top of the drum (front loader). Washed the brand new black towels. I now have a Single Soft in a pretty dark shade of gray.

When I was in College starting to do all my own laundry all my clothes eventually turned grey and I still work just fine!

:jester:

I have a couple Double Plush towels I did the same thing to, I now use them for removing MSW.

Next time, wash them with something red. Then purple. Then orange.

They won't be white anymore, but you'll have fun in the process.

No, color has absolutely NOTHING to do with the effectiveness of the towels. :thumbsup:

What they all said.

My other half actually wanted me to complain to the Detailing Czar Dylan that the black towels bleed bad. I have washed a few of them two and three times, with the bleeding still going on.

Ruined.

Send em to me.

Dont listen to him, send them to me, I can dispose of them properly and shipping will be the same :D haha. But no in all seriousness I did the same thing a while back when i first washed them, everythings fine. one great white drying towel is now a great dalmation spotted drying towel haha.

Archived